033

"ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS"

౨ৎ

It was now Christmas morning, faint snow falling from the sky. Children were waking up at the earliest of times to drag their parents out of bed just to open their presents.

Some children happy or surprised that Santa came by and ate the cookies they made and his reindeer ate the carrots (even though it was the parents who did it in the first place).

In Jungkook's household, Solàna was the first one to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open, a small smile growing on her face as she turned her head in the direction of the window. She could tell it was a gloomy morning, but it didn't make her mood sour by any means.

It was Christmas morning, what was there to be sour about?

Solàna climbed out of bed with excitement, opening the curtains to see snow falling and passing by. "S' snowing", she whispered with big eyes as she admired the view in front of her.

Solàna could hear some rustling behind her, seeing Jungkook still asleep as he moved into a more comfortable position. Solàna smiled brightly as she crawled back into the bed, standing on her knees as she began to gently shake his shoulder.

"Koo wake up", she whispered, shaking his shoulder a bit harder this time. Jungkook groaned a bit in his sleep, but never awoke. She started to tap and shake his shoulder, hoping the constant touch would help.

With that, Jungkook began to stir from his sleep feeling the constant tapping and shaking. He fluttered his eyes open, his eyes blurry before refocusing on the excited woman in front of him.

"Morning, baby", he greeted with a sleepy smile, bringing one of his hands to the side of her face. Solàna leaned into the touch, returning the same
smile, only a bit more brighter as she began to bounce out of excitement.

"S' Christmas S' Christmas!", she chanted, standing up to jump on the bed. Jungkook only smiled brighter hearing her voice after so long, relief suddenly washing over him just hearing how excited she sounded.

"Yes, it's Christmas, baby", he chuckled. Soon, Bam's barking could be heard from downstairs, but he had to wait for his Dad to let him out of his kennel.

Solàna suddenly stopped jumping, crawling out of bed as she dragged Jungkook with her down the stairs.

"Baby you're gonna make us fall", Jungkook laughed as they made their way down the last few steps. Their big bright Christmas tree stood tall in the corner of the big living room, a bunch of presents surrounding it. Stockings for Bam, Jungkook, and Solàna hung above the fireplace.

"Alright buddy I'm coming", Jungkook chuckled as he opened Bam's kennel, the Doberman immediately running to jump on Solàna. The woman giggled at how much energy the dog had. "Merry Christmas, Bammie", Solàna giggled as the dog licked her face out of excitement.

"Such a mamas boy", Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully, huffing out a small laugh as he made his way over to the tree where Solàna and Bam were sitting.

"Alright baby, ready for your first gift? Let's start with a small one", Jungkook mumbled as he looked around the tree for a smaller gift Solàna could open first.