Chapter 68

~Oikawa~

"We should all do something today!" Makki says when the group starts to finish up breakfast, Iwaizumi getting up and clearing his and Mattsun's plates.

"Like what?" Suga asks before taking a bite of the grilled mackerel. Akaashi hums, letting Bokuto take his plate when he stands up to clear his.

"Oh, we could go to the rink. The hockey team won't be there." Oikawa sees Akaashi looking at Daichi when he suggests that, Oikawa following the gaze in time to see Diachi light up at the idea. Akaashi smiles. "Wanna see Suga skate?" Suga freezes and then glares at Akaashi.

"Fuck you."

"Aww come on. I've seen you in videos and you're awesome!" Suga eyes Daichi, trying to glare but it's clearly a big struggle. "I would love to see you in person." Suga clicks his tongue and then sighs and groans, head falling into his hands.

"I hate you." Daichi laughs, placing a hand on his back and rubbing comforting circles. Oikawa rolls his eyes at the sight before getting hit over the head.

"Hey!"

"Stop it."

"I didn't even do anything!" Iwaizumi crosses his arms and raises his eyebrows, challenging. Oikawa pouts and slumps in his chair while Iwaizumi just shakes his head.

"Okay well, I am very down to go to the rink," Makki says, grinning.

"Me too, but my truck does not have enough seats for everyone."

"I have a car back at home. So I can take 4."

"Sounds good to me! You all in?" Mattsun asks and everyone glances around each other, nodding.

"Yup, seems like it," Oikawa says with a grin since he feels like this will be...interesting...

"Cool, let me just go get my car."

"I can drive you." Iwaizumi nods in agreement, him and Bokuto leaving the kitchen. Oikawa waits, leg bouncing, anxious, as he waits and waits, hearing the two boys talking about something before finally opening the front door, closing it behind them.

"Okay, what the fuck did I do last night." Oikawa instantly says when the door shuts, Iwaizumi and Bokuto leaving the premises. Akaashi starts to laugh, standing up to clear off the rest of the dishes.

"What did you guys just tell him he did something but not say what?" Makki smirks.

"Yup!" Mattsun gets up, standing next to Makki and grinning at Oikawa who glares.

"That is exactly what we did." Akaashi laughs again and Oikawa looks at him, pleading.

"Akaashi be the nice one. I beg of you." Akaashi smiles and crosses his arms, leaning back against the counter.

"I mean, I would but it's on Daichi's phone so I'm not sure what I can do." Oiakwa quickly turns to Daichi who raises his eyebrows.

"Can I help you?" That gets Suga to start laughing, Oikawa glaring.

"Do not make me change my opinion of you Daichi."

"What even is your opinion of me?" Oikawa eyes him and then glances at Suga who is just grinning.

"Well, soon it will be: I find you annoying."

"Don't you find everyone here annoying though?" Oikawa has no response to that so he just glares and sticks out his hand.

"Give it." Daichi hums, studying Oikawa before slowly reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone. Oikawa didn't really take the other people in the room into consideration. So he doesn't react fast enough. Fast enough to stop Suga from jumping up, grabbing the phone, and running out of the room. "Suga!" Then Oikawa is taking off after him. "Give me the phone!" Oikawa finds him and Suga on opposite sides of the living room, a couch, chair and coffee table between them.