^2^

(favorite • Isabel LaRosa)

The moment their lips connected, Hyunjin had Felix pinned up against the wall. With one hand on the shorter's waist and one hand on the wall beside his head Hyunjin pushed his body against the other's.

Felix was quick to open his mouth, and the taller didn't hesitate to slide his tongue in the other's hot cavern. Felix tilted his head and Hyunjin pressed Felix against the wall.

Hyunjin tasted like cheap alcohol and cigarettes, not that Felix was surprised. And even though he literally hated that taste, he couldn't help but find it quite a turn on.

They pulled back from the kiss for a quick second to catch their breaths before they dived into each other's mouths again. Felix groaned in the kiss, making Hyunjin's grip on his waist tighten.

He buried his fingers deep in the soft skin of Felix's waist as he teasingly grabbed Felix's tongue in between his teeth before he let go again.

Hyunjin pulled away, because unfortunately the need for oxygen existed. With their faces still close to each other they tried to catch their breath. Hyunjin's previously slick and neat hair was now completely ruffled and messed up.

He looked at the taller. His eyes were hazy and slightly disoriented looking from the amount of alcohol and the hot moment they had just shared.

Felix smiled naughtily and bit his lip. His mind was completely intoxicated, and every sober human being could make out that he was about to make a pair of bad decisions.

"So?" He panted. He licked his lips, savouring the sweet taste of Hyunjin on them. "When are you taking me home?"

When Hyunjin was finally done locking his door (it took him less than three seconds) he grabbed Felix by the face and connected their lips again. Felix smiled drunkenly in the kiss. Both the drugs and alcohol were finally having their full effect on him, and it made him crazy.

Because fuck, was he horny for this Mr handsome.

Felix squealed in surprise as Hyunjin out of nowhere bowed down slightly to put his arms in the pits of Felix's knees before lifting him up in the air. He immediately grabbed the taller's neck in order not to fall.

The taller smirked naughtily as he shamelessly carried Felix to where he guessed was the bedroom. Felix threw his head back and laughed. When he lifted his head again he met quick gazes with the eye-catching man.

Felix hid his red face with his hand as he watched the other navigate them through the house, which Felix wasn't even looking at. He was just watching the magnificent mess of a man that was carrying him.
Hyunjin opened a door and before the shorter knew it he was thrown onto a bed with a drunken laugh coming out of his throat.

Hyunjin let his knees drop onto the bed next to Felix. He scooted over to the chuckling younger and without any question shoved his hands in between the shorter's thighs to spread them apart, revealing Felix's boxershorts under the skirt he was wearing.

Felix almost gasped as the man casually positioned himself in between Felix's legs. He bent forwards, hovering over Felix.
Hyunjin suddenly stopped.

For a moment they just sat like that. Hyunjin in between Felix's thighs, Felix in the bed, both panting.
Felic felt Hyunjin's breath on his face (and yes it smelled like alcohol) which only made him long for the man more.

Hyunjin gulped before he spoke: "I probably should've asked you earlier." He stopped for a moment to catch his breath. He gulped and licked his lips. "But how old are you?" He panted. Felix chuckled a little drunkenly, he felt aroused already, and Hyunjin had done nothing but sit between his thighs.