^3^

Pls read endnote<3

(Should I Stay Or Should I Go - Remastered • The Clash)

When Felix finally woke up everything was a blur to him. His head was pounding, his vision was blurry and he was pretty sure he was naked. Which was weird, since he hated sleeping naked.

He clenched his eyes shut for a moment until the headache finally started to submerge a little. He opened them again.

He was in an unfamiliar room. The bed was unfamiliar. The modern furnished room was unfamiliar. Even the smell was unfamiliar to him. He groaned as he clenched his eyes shut again. He lifted up one of his hands to rub the bridge of his nose, as if that was going to help him in any way.

He opened his eyes again. On the floor was the outfit he had worn yesterday. The actually quite cute black skirt and the thin white top on a messy pile on the floor. He was quick to check his neck, and felt relieved when he found his necklace.

His mind was literally working in slow motion. For example; he just then realised that besides his skirt and top lay a blazer as well as a pair of matching pants and a button-up shirt. He frowned, and finally registered the arms wrapped around his waist.

He tried to sit up, but the man behind him quickly pulled him down again and closer to him. Felix felt his face redden up. He gulped.

Who had taken him home this time? He asked himself. As most people, Felix tends to make bad mistakes whenever he's drunk. And on top of that was he also high of two joins at least, so he found that he had a good excuse this time to have anonymous sex. Normally he mentally punished himself.

He had tried to build up multiple serious relationships. Really, he tried his best! But for some reason it always ended in empty sex and/or the other cheating on him.

Did he just have a bad taste in people? Was that it?

The man shifted, and Felix felt a nose pole in the back of his neck. Still trying to figure everything out, he tried to ignore it. He tried to ignore the soft, warm breaths in his neck.

What was that they always say?
You tend to search for a toxic environment when you've grown up in one, or something like that?
Felix internally scoffed. Because that made some hell of a sense.

The man pulled Felix even closer, and Felix felt a little relieved to feel that the man was at least wearing boxers.

He desperately tried to picture the man's face in front of him. He clenched his eyes shut as his head ache started to return.

I need to think less. Felix thought. But of course he didn't. He tried so hard to figure out who had taken him to bed this time. He pressed his lips together as he tried to dig even deeper in his memories. But unfortunately, you can't dig in something that's not there.

The man behind him groaned and moved around a little, then he lay still again. Felix was sure the man was still sleeping until he suddenly sat up.

He leaned on one of his elbows, his other arm still draped around Felix. Felix could feel the man hovering above him. Felix clenched his eyes shut even tighter and took a deep breath.

Very slowly, he opened one eye to look at the man, who was quite literally shamelessly staring at him.
Felix's eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

For a straight minute the two just stared at each other. The taller was trying to figure out who the other was, and how he had met him. Meanwhile Felix, was trying to figure out how the fuck he had managed to score so well while drunk.