𝟎𝟒. ❛ SO MAYBE THIS IS WRONG ❜

SOTT ████ BOOK ONE
━━━ ❛ so maybe this is wrong

SOTT ████ BOOK ONE━━━ ❛ so maybe this is wrong ❜

chapter no. 003!
December 5, 2017

     LAZY DAYS WERE INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL. The one thing Yasmin could count on when she felt overly stressed or anxious was her hacking programs. She entered worlds that weren't hers snd she was able to forget herself. Usually she didn't have the time or didn't take the effort to get into the programs with all her school activities and chores. Yet on lazy days, she could lay down for hours without interruptions in her way.

Currently she was finishing her hair routine. Her curls were fresh and silky as she finished diffusing the hair. Yasmin blew out large breath before finishing.

"Yasmin, you're laptop's making noise, make it stop," Judia groaned as she walked by the bathroom. Yasmin nodded and wrapped away the grey diffuser. She walked back into her room where her laptop buzzed with reminders and notifications.

She bit her lip and looked down at the screen. She whispered a 'fuck' as the reminder repeated itself. She bites her lower lip and massages her forehead, "so maybe hacking into systems isn't a good idea..."

WARNING 𝗟𝗢𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗜𝗡
System override in progress, please refrain from making updates to the systems as S.H.I.E.L.D. fixes the error

𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 . . .

‧ ྀི࿚ ͜ ࣪ . ་⋆𓆸: ˚ᴵᴺᵀᴱᴿᴺᴬᴸ ᴿᴱᴵᴱᵂ𝜗ϱ ˖

౾🔒 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗿𝗲𝗿𝘂𝗻2002.𝗰𝗼𝗺/𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗻/10382 ܀
[̲̅ ꗃ ]̲̅ - ٜ۪ꥇ໋۬ ꒷꒦꒷- ◤ OPEN or CLOSE◢

❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚ ❙❘❙❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙ ❚❙❘❙❙❙❚❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❙❘❙ ❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❙❙❚

𓂅⨯ NO VIRUSES

𓂅⨯ NO WORMS

𓂅⨯ NO TROJAN HORSES

𓂅⨯ NO POLYMORPHIC CODE

𓂅⨯ NO BROWSE HIJACKER

« ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ »