𝟎𝟑. ❛ DON'T BE A DONKEY ❜

SOTT ████ BOOK ONE
━━━ ❛ don't be a donkey

SOTT ████ BOOK ONE━━━ ❛ don't be a donkey ❜

chapter no. 003!
December 3, 2017

CHRISTMAS TIME WAS UNIQUE IN CERTAIN WAYS. As Yasmin called it, the time of feminism, because no one really cares what girls do this time of day. No man has the energy to argue on how a woman could be perfect and independent without being dramatic. There was no one to call her out for wearing shorts because she didn't wear shorts, it was a nice touch to the whole presents and being with each other.

She enjoyed being able to stay indoors and drink hot chocolate as snow poured onto windows. How she could be cozy inside without needing to have an explanation as to why. Yasmin adored being able to watch movies all day long without needing to go outside and have vitamin D in her system.

"Yasmin, hello.... YASMIN!" Her mom's voice rung through her ears like clockwork. The snuggled up girl looked up from her seat on the couch. Chaselynn rolled her eyes tiredly and sighed, "Yasmin, you need to pay more attention. Get yourself out of the day dreaming zone and become apart of the real world. Because soon enough you'll be living on your own."

"Don't be a sore spot, mom. I always pay attention when I need to, relax," Yasmin complained. She set down her hot cocoa and paused her show. She looked back up, "see? Being responsible here."

"Ya, mom, don't be a sore donkey," Judia grinned. The two others looked at her in confusion. She scoffed, "don't tell me you don't get it! Sore donkey? 'Cause Jesus' mother traveled with a donkey for so long it became sore and tired— never mind. You're too old to get it."

"We are like two years apart. Whatever. What did you need, mom," Yasmin diverted her attention from the poorly said joke and back to the older woman.

"I need you and Judia to go next door and grab my gloves. Or just you, if Judia doesn't want to go. I might've left them there from two nights ago," she requested. She looked down and rambled on about it, but the two teens were already getting ready. Chaselynn looked up, "Oh and ask if they want to come over for some hot chocolate, your dad is coming home for christmas! I'm so excited and—"

"Yup got it, ask for gloves and if they wanna come over, again," Yasmin noted. She pulled her hood onto her head and opened the door. The air flew harshly as the snow dropped down. She shivered as Judia closed the door behind her.

     They marched quickly through the snow. The crunching of snow made footprints more noticeable as the snow deepened. Soon they arrived to the patio and Yasmin shivered before knocking.

The brown front door swung open, letting heat out of the room and cold air in. The female, Natalie, wore brown Ugg boots with plaid pajamas. "Can I help you?"

"Um— my mom was wondering if you had her gloves, red ones," Yasmin smiled. Natalie let them in with a smile and went to retrieve said items. She returned and behind her was a male, someone Yasmin hadn't seen before. She probably would've if she'd gone to the party from a few days back, but she didn't bother with it.

"Girls, this is my boyfriend, Damien. Which, you've met, Judia. But um, here you go, Yasmin," the female smiled.

"Oh and, our mom was wondering if you guys wanted to come over for hot chocolate," Judia reminded herself. Natalie and Daniel looked at each other in a shrug.

"We'd love to. Just give us a few minutes to get ready and we'll go."

MAGALI NOTES・ ཐིཋྀ⭒‿︵ ‧˚⭒
Ngl this chapter felt uneasy and thats only because i didn't really know how to take it in. Next chapter, however, I will try to invest more of the hacking and superhero content into it instead of only daily updates on her life.