𝟎𝟏. ❛ RATHER BE ANYWHERE BUT HERE ❜

SOTT ████ BOOK ONE
━━━ ❛ rather be anywhere but here

SOTT ████ BOOK ONE━━━ ❛ rather be anywhere but here ❜

chapter no. 001!
november 26, 2017

     NASHVILLE TENNESSE IS HOME TO MANY CIVILIANS

     NASHVILLE TENNESSE IS HOME TO MANY CIVILIANS. A place where many people live and visit. It's one of the more friendly cities to visit on the southern side of Tennessee. Their citizens take pride in many people calling it home, as well on its aspects of lively music. Their lives are constantly evolving thanks to the music bestowed upon them.

     Most importantly for people who don't enjoy the coldness of snow, it's a rare occasion to have the snow around. It's a safe place to lay low and begin a family life. Their educational life is more than successful and more than enough opportunities come around. More importantly, it's also a city where the low profiled agency S.H.I.E.L.D. began a stationed sanctuary to recruit young individuals.

     Amongst those young individuals came Chaselynn 'Chase' Zavala, formerly known as Chaselynn Randle, and David Zavala.

     Back in nineteen ninety-nine both civilians were recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D agents to stop a group of terrorrists. Chaselynn became a S.H.I.E.L.D agent immediately after graduating the following year considering she enjoyed working behind the scenes of crime scenes.

The two Americans soon became affiliated with each other and became cozy, placing a ring on it in two thousand and one. Soon after in February eighth two-thousand and two, the married couple became pregnant with their first daughter— Yasmin Magali Zavala. This caused Chaselynn to leave S.H.I.E.L.D for the safety of her child. She felt that she couldn't continue being in the agency while also having a child at home.

     That year in July the couple moved back to Nashville Tennessee after being reassured that the family would be protected closely, all while David still being an Agent of the agency. Chaselynn began a life as a stay at home mother and was pregnant once more in two-thousand and four with another female— Judia Rylin Zavala. The family of four lived in a city home all their life until November 15, two-thousand and fourteen.