Met Gala- Minsung‼️

Minho finds a way to decompress after a stressful night
Smut (a little angst at the end)
Word Count: 1345

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho sat on the couch and observed the people wandering around the house. He hated these elegant celebrity parties. Chan and the rest of the members sat nearby him. After the Met Gala Felix thought it would be fun to go to an after party and meet many American celebrities. Minho was frustrated, he didn't speak a lot of English but he could understand everyone. He sat for three hours watching his members socialize. He was getting sick of it.

"Chan hyung," he started. "I'm getting tired I think I'm going to head back to the hotel."

Chan nodded, "Okay go ahead, we won't stay much longer."

"I'll go with you," Changbin said.

Hyunjin ended up coming along too. The three took a uber back to their hotel. They split up into their rooms saying goodnight to each other. Minho started to get out of his suit. When he took off his jacket, he found his phone, and Jisungs.

"Shit," he cursed.

He texted the group chat the members had and said someone tell Jisung that he has his phone. After Jeongin replied saying that Jisung knew and that they were leaving, Minho jumped into the shower. He let the water roll down his body, cleansing him from the days events. After all the photographers, loud noises, and attempting to speak a language he had trouble with, Minho was ready to decompress.

After getting out of the shower and changing into sweats and a t-shirt, he heard a knock on the door. He opened it to a tipsy Jisung smiling. Poor Jisung was the lightweight of the group, so the members made sure he didn't have too much to drink.

Jisung walked in and grabbed his phone, "I'm glad you had it, I forgot who I had given it too."

"Of course you did," Minho smirked.

Jisung sighed, "Shut up."

"How much did they let you drink?"

"Not that much."

"Mhm, sure. Felix wasn't watching you very carefully was he."

"I'm not drunk Minho," Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Oh I know you're not drunk. I've seen you when you're drunk," Minho teased.

Jisung pushed Minho slightly, but the older grabbed his hand and pushed him against the wall. They had always messed around like this, but something was different. Minho was so close to the younger. Usually after a couple seconds someone would move and they'd laugh, but nobody was moving and nobody was laughing. Jisung stared at the older in shock at first, but then a wave of confidence came over him.

Minho was shocked, but closed his eyes and stepped closer to Jisung. He grabbed the younger's waist with his free hand to pin him in place. He stroked his thumb in circles on Jisung's waist.

Jisung leaned in and kissed the older. With his free arm, he grabbed Minho's shirt. Jisung's heart sped up, he knew what he was doing but wasn't sure if he should be doing it. Jisung pulled away but they were close.

"M-Minho..." Jisung sighed, trying to catch his breath. "M-Minho w-we can't-"

"Shut up and let me kiss you."

Minho leaned back in capturing Jisung's lips once more. He didn't stay there long, instead he trailed down the younger's jaw and neck. He softly bit down listening to Jisung's soft whimpers. The smaller started to squirm around.