Cuts- Yungi💧

TRIGGER WARNING: Self harm talk, cuts, blood, etc.
This was a random 3am thought. Don't read if you can't handle self harm, it's not for everyone. Take care of yourself pleaseeee :)
Angst
Yunho's POV
Word Count: 1250

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Baby I'm home!" Mingi called out.

I kept my hands wrapped around my stomach and covered up my arms with my hoodie, making sure the sleeves wouldn't ride up.

"Shit," I muttered to myself.

"Yunho?"

Mingi opened up the bedroom door. I walked out of the bathroom and forced a smile. Mingi smiled upon seeing me and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head on his shoulder, kissing his neck softly.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Good," I whispered.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm just a bit tired," I said.

Mingi pulled away and grabbed my face, pecking my lips softly. I kept my arms close to my body, afraid he'd notice.

"I'm going to shower and then do you want to watch a movie?"

I nodded and smiled, "Yeah, I'll make snacks."

I saw a hint of worry cross over his face before he kissed my cheek and walked into the bathroom. I walked to the kitchen and started to boil water to make ramen for us. Tears crept into my eyes, thinking about what I had done before my boyfriend came home.

I looked down at the bandages and covered them again with my sweatshirt. I wiped away the tears that fell and took a deep breath. As I finished the food I heard the shower stop. I put the food in bowl and got some candy out. I made some popcorn as well.

I just needed him. I needed him to make me feel better. I just wanted to curl up in his arms and stay there until I felt better. I felt someone come up behind me and hug me.

"Aww you did all this," Mingi cooed.

"I miss you. You work too much. I wanted to do something nice for you."

"Is that why you're upset?" Mingi asked.

"I'm not upset."

"You seem off. I'm sorry I work a lot."

"It's okay, I'm not upset I promise."

I felt tears in my eyes again so I looked away and grabbed the snacks. Mingi helped me take the food to the living room. We ate our food as we figured out what to watch. We decided to watch a sappy romance movie.

As the movie started I read the trigger warnings in the corner of the screen. Self Harm. My chest tightened, but I shook it off.

When we finished our ramen Mingi pulled me closer to him. I cuddled into his chest, but held my arms close to my own chest. His scent calmed me down, I loved him. But I felt like I was convincing myself.

Suddenly the self harm scene showed up. I watched as the character on the scene cried the way I did hours before. Cutting herself over and over. I sat up quickly and held my stomach. I walked to the bedroom ignoring Mingi's calls.

I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I cried, staring into the mirror. I leaned against the wall and slid down.

"Yunho please open the door," Mingi pleaded.

"S-Stop."

"Yunho..."

Hot tears ran down my face, and I coughed. I heard Mingi fiddling with the door. The lock clicked as he unlocked it. I stood up as he walked in.