Blind Date- Seungin☁️‼️

Simple one night stand thing...This one is going to be interesting!
Smut/Fluff
Word count-1960

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ready to get laid tonight?"

"Ew shut up Lix," Seungmin cringed.

Felix laughed and Jisung smiled.

"More like I'm ready to be a fifth wheel."

Felix and Jisung looked at each other and stayed silent. Seungmin was confused.

"What are you two up to?"

"I thought you told him!" Felix said through his teeth.

Jisung put his hands up, "He's your boyfriends friend! I thought you would tell Seungmin!"

"Tell me what?!" Seungmin asked the two. "You two have five minutes until this Uber arrives at the club to tell me what the hell you did."

"So we may or may not have set you up on a blind date," Felix spat out quickly.

"And we thought we told you, but apparently we didn't..." Jisung said softly.

"Seriously?!" Seungmin sighed. "Hurry up and tell me who this guy is, I assume he knows about me and now I don't know about him."

Felix got out his phone and scrolled through his messages with Hyunjin to find a picture.

"His name is Jeongin," Felix said showing him a photo of the boy. "He's super sweet, he's Hyunjin's friend. He's very into fashion, music, sports, and just kind of everything. He's very easy to talk to just because he's so friendly."

Seungmin took a breath, "Okay."

"I'm sorry," Jisung said. "You okay? You don't have to talk to him we can text Minho and Hyunjin and tell them you don't feel good. You can go home if you want. Or we can ask Jeongin to leave."

"No it's okay. He's really hot." Seungmin smiled. "I just wasn't expecting to go on a date tonight."

Felix nudged Seungmin, "I wasn't kidding when I asked if you were ready to get laid."

Seungmin rolled his eyes and laughed. They arrived at the club seeing the rest of the boys waiting for them. Seungmin felt like he looked good, but upon seeing Jeongin his confidence was stripped.

The boy was wearing black dress pants with a white tank top under a silk black button up. A silver necklace wrapped around his neck. His bleached blonde hair fell in front of his face. He smiled at he saw them, and Seungmin's heart stopped when he saw the dimple in his cheek.

Jisung and Felix walked to their boyfriends kissing them. Seungmin walked up to Jeongin who offered him his hand. Jeongin kissed Seungmin's hand softly.

"It's nice to meet you," Jeongin smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too," Seungmin said. "I'm not going to lie to you, nobody told me I was going on a date until five minutes ago."

Jeongin laughed, "That sounds like Hyunjin and Felix to me. Are you still okay with it?"

"You're cute so yes."

Jeongin smiled, "You are too."

Seungmin felt his cheeks heat up already. Jeongin was charming. They turned to the rest of the group.

"Hyunjin and Minho you're boyfriends suck," Seungmin teased.

"Okay! We didn't mean to!"

"Yeah Seungmin no need to call us out!"