Approval (RM's POV)

The morning after Y/N's birthday.

You arrived at Jeju airport at 3 am.

You took a cab, knowing your parents are asleep. When you arrive home, you missed the smell of your town and felt nostalgic. You open the gate quietly not to disturb your sleeping family.

As you take the first step inside the house, you feel the urge to see Y/N, but you resisted. You want to talk to your parents first. You place your stuff in the living room and sit down.

"There's no place like home," you happily breathe and smile.

Instantly feeling tired after a long day yesterday, you lay down on the couch and close your eyes for a nap.

You woke up with a kiss on your forehead and a caress on your head. You slowly open your eyes to find your Mom and Dad in front of you.

Mr. Kim: You should've called; you know I am a light sleeper.

You slowly got up from the couch and hug your Mom. "Haaaaaa. This is priceless. I am home now," your mind said.

RM: I didn't want to wake you up, and besides, you didn't notice I arrived, Appa. (You smiled at him)

Mr. Kim: You got me there, Son. We missed you so much. Come here!

Your Dad offer an embrace. You stand up and hug your Dad.

Ms. Kim: I had this feeling that you would not disappoint Y/N for too long.

RM: If you knew, Eomma.

You smell something delicious that you missed so much.