The Probationary

After a month of recovery, your schedule is tight with practices, underground performances, extra activities, and school.

You manage to maintain your health by following a strict yet balanced routine. Once, you went to G-Stop to thank Eunwoo with gimbap, but you couldn't see him because it was his rest day. Another time, you tried at night but found him busy with many customers, so you didn't disturb him.

After school, you all are given two hours to review for your exam tomorrow. You work hand in hand with Taeh and help JK with his review. JK stops you from helping further, insisting he can do it. You smile.

"Don't grow up too fast, Kookie," you say while patting his head.

"But I want to grow up fast. I'll protect you from your future boyfriend," he says, pretending to be a boxer.

"What? (Laughing) Joonhyung must've brainwashed you now. I'll make sure there's no harm in the future that you have to protect me from," you answer.

After barely two and a half hours, RM shouts for you all to get ready for practice. The management announces that there's a probationary boy coming in, and the final decision on him becoming an official member will be announced in six months based on his performance and attitude. The management is having difficulty filling the group due to various issues and background checks. You're also excited for the new trainee and even set up his bed space with Hoseok, JK, and Suga.

I hope he will get along with us and be comfortable.

You rush to the studio located on the 10th floor of the building. Taking the stairs with JK and Taehyung for some warm-up, your dorm is on the 6th floor. While running, you bump into a guy wearing the G-Stop uniform. The box he's holding falls, and ramyeon scatters all over the stairs. You notice his name tag, Eunwoo. "I'm sorry," you say.

"Eunwoo?" You bow your head to him, but he just nods as if he doesn't know you. He immediately leaves in a rush with the box of ramyeon he picked up from the floor.

"Weird."

"Noonaaaa! Hurry!" JK shouts.

--

Inside the studio, the other members are stretching while Hoseok is talking to yout choreographer.

The choreographer starts to teach you the new dance step for your debut song, titled 'No More Dream'

The choreographer starts to teach you the new dance step for your debut song, titled 'No More Dream'. You were told to leave a space for the new member.

The manager enters the room and calls your attention.

You and the other members turn around.

"Everyone, this is Park Jimin, our 7th boy from Busan. I hope you get along well and help him catch up. He only has a 6-month probationary period to prove himself for the spot," the manager says.

You all look surprised as he was the G-Stop guy who helped you out.

"Eunwoossi?" Your brother, Jin, and JK say simultaneously, blending their voices.

"Eunwoo from G-Stop, now a Park Jimin?" you exclaim in surprise and shock. Jimin also looks at you and the whole group in shock.

The manager confusingly look at Jimin like he's asking questions using his eyes. "I... Let me explain", Jimin started facing the whole group. Your manager is aware about the G-Stop incident, they were at the hospital and paid the bill. RM told him about the a boy who helped you and answered JK's call.

"I was wearing my friend's uniform cause it was my first day and unexpectedly got hired, when that happened. I had no chance to introduce myself because It's an emergency" he said.

You all drop your jaw like the question mark on your faces has been erase. "I see, I thought I got scammed", the manager cracks the awkwardness atmosphere.

Now, the get to know part begins. All the boys asked questions but you just kept quiet.

 All the boys asked questions but you just kept quiet

He's from Busan and came from a low-income family. He went to Seoul for a small lyrical dance competition and was able to win. He sent the prize money to his father in Busan to support their small market business and decided to stay in the city for better opportunities to earn money for his studies and to support his younger brother. He applied for a scholarship at the school where you are studying because his goal is to get a degree and live a decent life. He was born on October 13, 1995. His dream is to become successful in any field, earn a lot of money, and help his parents own a big house, cars, and a stable business in Busan. He has a good singing voice and impressive dance moves. Unlike Jhope, Jimin can dance and interpret song lyrics in a way that makes the audience feel the emotion behind the song. He didn't expect the opportunity to become a trainee. He heard about the audition from the real Eunwoo and decided to try his luck, even under probationary conditions.

While Jimin is dancing, you are really impressed by how he expresses the song.

His eyes reflect the emotions of the lyrics. You are captivated by his talent, as if he is silently speaking to everyone. He's so good, there's no doubt he got in.

You feel an elbow poke your arm. "He's so good, right?" It's Taehyung.
You just nod and focus on Jimin's performance. "I wish I could dance like that," you say.
"You two have that in common. Have you seen yourself dance? We have a lot of mirrors, Y/N," Taehyung replies.
"Nope, I don't believe you. He dances like he has the power over us, like he's telling a magical story," you respond.
Taehyung gives you a wide smile. "You're not allowed to have a crush on all of us, right?" He teases.

You give him a light punch on the arm. "I know, of course not! I'm just mesmerized by his talent," you answer awkwardly. "You never gave any of us that kind of compliment, not even Namjoon-hyung," he continues teasing you.

"Shut up, Taehyungie. I'm not," you say, laughing.

Everyone gives him a warm welcome and a handshake.

"Hi, I'm Y/N, Namjoonhyung's sister and the princess of the group. Welcome to the family, and I didn't have the chance to say this before, but thank you for saving me," you say, extending your hand for a shake and smiling.

 Welcome to the family, and I didn't have the chance to say this before, but thank you for saving me," you say, extending your hand for a shake and smiling