My Girl

NAMJOON POV

You feel nervous, as if you are the one auditioning. You sit with the other 4 members, unable to stop your feet from moving.

"Dude, she will smash this. For sure!" Hoseok touches your thigh to calm you down.

Taehyung: She looks pretty and confident.
Jungkook: She's really cool, like a full-blown K-pop idol, Hyung.

You glance at the members, who are all proud even though it's just Y/N audition.

She starts to introduce herself and the lights dim. You focus intently on her dance.

"How could she hide this talent for so long? I might cry, but NOOO! That would be embarrassing," you say to yourself.

She moves like a pro, and her voice is like a rhythm and blues genre. The curves, falsettos, dynamics, and adlib notes are unbelievable.

"Where did she get this talent from? I can only rap, singing isn't for me. This is nuts! How can she dance like that, like no one is watching?" you chuckle while watching her.

I am the proudest brother right now. Her performance is insane; I can see a bright future for her in this industry. She was just a simple countryside girl a few weeks ago, a bookworm, a school nerd, and a quiet daughter at home. I never imagined she would have this kind of talent; she's a born superstar.

You give the loudest applause after her performance.

You are shocked, proud, happy, and confident that BH will pick her. You proactively opt out from being one of the panels; you want them to see her effort and natural talent.

"Wow!" you say to the members.

Suga: I don't know what to say either.

Jin: How could she dance like that? Are you sure she's your sister and not Hoseok's?
Jin turns to you and laughs.

You give a wide smile, you couldn't release any verbal reaction because he has a point.

Hoseok: She doesn't need my help anymore. Omo! She's natural.

Jungkook and Taehyung stay speechless; they are also swayed by Y/N's performance.

You wait and sit until the audition is done.
You send a message to Y/N.