Chapter 1

A very Old Man appeared on Private drive seemingly out of nowhere. If anyone had been awake and saw him they would have thought he was father time. The old man wore a long purple robe with stars and crescent moons adorn it with a matching pointing hat. He was also wearing half Moon spectacles with long silver hair with an equally long beard that were both tucked into the belt around his waist.

A low rumbling sound had broken the silence as a sleek black motorcycle dropped out of thin air in front of the old man. The motorcycle was huge with a sidecar and everything. This sidecar had a painting of a moon with shadows of which looked to be a wolf, a stag, a dog, and a fat rat.

If the motorcycle was huge it had nothing compared to the man that drove it or in  this case flew it. He was at least 12 ft tall and probably weighed about 6 or 700 lb. He looked too big to be normal in the least.

This man had bushy black hair and a beard that covered most of his face. His hands were as big as trash can lids, his feet in leather boots as big as a baby dolphin. And inside his muscled meaty arms lay a bundle of purple blankets.

"Hagrid at last! You're here no problems were there?" The old man asked

"No sir. Professor Dumbledore sir. The house was destroyed but I got her out before the Muggle started swarming around. She fell asleep just over Bristol."

The old man now known as professor Dumbledore bent forward over the bundle of blankets. Inside barely visible was a baby girl with jet black hair with  fiery red streaks.
And just under a tuff of bangs on her forehead lay a curious shaped scar of a lightning bolt.
The old man took the baby into his arms and turned towards number four privet drive.

All around Great Britain people were celebrating holding glasses and making a toast. "To Raven Potter the girl who lived!"