Chapter Ten

Wedding Days

In Dwarka, on Vatsalya and Krishna's insistence, all rituals were happening for Vatsala and Abhimanyu as well.

Lakshman and Vrishsena along with Abhimanyu were uncontrollable. They were not allowed to meet the girls except the rituals and wedding.

The boys and girls were really excited for the wedding.

It was the Roka ceremony, the girls were surrounded by their fathers and brothers to prevent them from meeting the boys which made the couples sad.

"Pitashree", Vrishsena whined seeing Karna's hold on his hand. Karna rolled his eyes. "Please let me meet Vatsyala and Mana", he said sadly.

"No", Karna glared at him.

"Even I wasn't this desperate to break rules when it was my marriage Lakshman", Duryodhan scolded his son who was jumping in his hold adamantly to meet Kaurwaki.

"Abhimanyu!" Arjun said completely annoyed seeing his son struggling to run to Vatsala. Arjun held his hand even more tightly.

The three fathers sighed seeing their sons.

Thankfully, the boys got silent when they saw their girls. They were looking so beautiful smiling at everyone.

"Pitashree, blame them if your son is dead", he said dreamily seeing Vatsyala and Lakshmana coming with Revati and Bhanumati.

Lakshmana's outfit

Lakshmana's outfit

Vatsyala's outfit

Karna rolled his eyes and looked at his son deadpanned. Karna smacked his head making Vrishsena rub his head and pout.

"Arya", Supriya came and pulled her son who was looking scared at his father.

Karna rolled his eyes again. "Behave", he glared at Vrishsena who pouted more and snuggled in his mother's embrace making Karna smile softly.

"Pitashree", Lakshman squealed seeing Kaurwaki coming with her mother and Ashtabharya surrounding her.

"You are totally on me", Duryodhan chuckled. "I was the same when I saw Bhanumati, your mother", he said and Bhanumati blushed. Lakshmana snickered and Vatsyala grinned.