Part 5

I got accepted into a new apartment for next year! 

I've already started making plans towards going, but first I need to tell my loved ones. I am so glad the management team was able to do this for me. My new apartment is going to be in California, close to Hollywood. I will be living in sunset boulevard. I hear that this is a magical place and its where all of the Hollywood stars are.

I started some research on this area and it has good food, nightlife, good activities to experience. This is what I need after being in college for so long. The ocean is beautiful here and I think that I will be able to even see the Hollywood sign. There is so much hard work that I have done in my life and for the longest time I felt like it was going unnoticed. One thing that I know about hard work is that it will be rewarded in some way. Besides bad times don't last forever. This is the start of something new for me. 

And finally the cherry on top of my good news is that I was accepted into acting school. It's going to be in Malibu California. I think that this will be good for me. Besides I can act really well. I start next year in December and I am really excited. I can't settle for less.