1

C- hey Lauren
I turned around and quickly bowed in submission before answering.
L- yes
C- is it possible you can redo my copy of the math notes
L- of course but may I ask why
C- I seemed to have lost it
L- oh
C- if you could bring it by when you bring over my homework that would be great
L- yes of course
C- such a good omega
He ran his thumb against my cheek as he said that and I couldn't help but get flustered which made him smirk
C- see you later
And with that he walked away as I shook out of the haze he just put me in and sighed. Let me fill you in my name is Lauren and I am the omega for the blood moon pack and by being the omega I am essentially a servant to the alpha and those close to them. Now Cole is our future alpha and he's just perfect better yet he's better than perfect there's no words to explain what he is . And of course every girl in this school or in the pack really agrees and all want to be his mate but there's just one problem with that and that's the fact he's already in a relationship him and his girlfriend have been together since the start of middle school and we're at the halfway point of our senior year now so everyone knows that she's gotta be his mate. I sighed again and went back to going through my things in my locker then heading to the library to make copies of all the notes I took today for cole and his council and redoing the math notes like he requested then I headed home and worked on Cole's homework then worked my way down the ranks of his council members before finally doing my own. And I know you're probably wondering why should I be a servant for them just because I'm an omega and the simple answer is it's in my dna to do whatever the alpha requires there's never anything wrong or too extreme omegas just simply are yes people and it is a pain but it's my life. People outside the alpha and their council typically look down at us because we're weak we're the bottom of the tier so I don't have many friends or any men liking me so everyday I hope and pray to end up with a council member as I know cole will be off limits .