SHOT 91

Third person's pov!

It is better if she came to know from him, rather than anyone else. He opened his mouth to speak, but he was startled when someone opened the door and barged into his cabin.

"What the.."

Who dared to barge into his cabin without even knocking.

Sid with laser eyes, looked towards the cabin door direction and was shocked to  see Viraj Parikh.

"Viraj? What a surprise" Siddharth smiled, seeing his Viraj after a long time.

"Sid, how are you doing?" Viraj asked.

Bhavna excused herself from there, leaving them to catch up.

"All good. When did you reach?  Di didn't mention anything about it. How was your official trip?" Siddharth asked.

"Your di didn't mention it because she didn't know. I wanted to give her a surprise." Viraj said with a smirk and Siddharth smiled.

"Cool..."

"And about the trip, it wasn't entirely official. I had some personal matters to deal with too." Viraj said, adopting a sad look on his face.

"Personal matters?" Siddharth asked with a frown.

"Nani wanted to buy some land in Ratnagiri. She wanted to give it to Jeevika and the baby. She was planning to gift the papers on godh bharai function." Viraj said and Siddharth smiled once again.

"That's a good thought," Siddharth said. Though he doesn't like Nalini Nani and Viraj, he tolerates them only for his sister.

"Not everything we wish for comes true, Sid." Viraj said with an exaggerated sigh.

"What happened, Viraj?" Siddharth asked.

"When I first started my career, there was a man who helped campaign clients for me. He contacted me yesterday, saying that his daughter is in need of some urgent surgery and asked if I could help him with some money. I didn't think twice. I transferred the money I kept for the land deal to him. I am just disappointed that I couldn't keep my promise to nani. I accidentally mentioned it to Viren too. That's why I am worried now. If he didn't know, I would have somehow adjusted. But now he will know the deal didn't go through and he would be disappointed too. After all, it was a gift for Jeevika from our family." Viiraj, who was a better actor than a property dealer, did a wonderful performance in front of Siddharth.

"Uh oh. Don't disappoint him, Viraj. I will transfer the money right away. Don't delay the deal." Siddharth said.

Siddharth Singh Raichand's biggest weakness was his sister Jeevika and the only time he lets people take advantage of him is when his sister is involved.

"Oh no no, Sid. That's alright. They will understand. You don't bother." Viraj said, adopting an innocent face.

"I know they will understand. But let this happen. He must have been looking forward to it." Siddharth said and Viraj expertly hid his victorious smirk behind an innocent smile.

"Thank you, Viraj. I will transfer the money back to you as soon as possible." Viraj threw an empty promise and Siddharth simply waved it off.

If his sister is involved, he doesn't mind throwing away millions.

Meanwhile in Rey Designs, Lakshit Mittal had come to discuss some things regarding their merger with Mukul.

"Hello, Mukul." Lakshit greeted with a smile.

"Lakshit, I have been waiting for you. You haven't met our team manager yet, right?" Mukul asked and Lakshit nodded in no.

"Come, let me introduce you to her." Mukul said and took Lakshit to Bhavna's cabin.

"Bhavna, this is Lakshit Mittal. D-fab's new MD." Mukul said and both Lakshit and Bhavna recognised each other quickly.

"Nidhi's friend, right? I didn't know you were from D-fab." Bhavna said with a smile as she extended her hand towards Lakshit.

Lakshit felt his heart skip a beat, when he saw those beautiful dimples when she smiled at him.

He shook his head and gave her his hand for a friendly shake.

Mukul let them get introduced to each other in a better way.

"Let's meet in Sid's cabin in ten minutes." Mukul said and left them.

Ten minutes later, Lakshit and Bhavna came out of her cabin and met Mukul on the way. Together they three walked towards Sid's cabin.

As they reached the cabin, the door was opened from inside and Viraj Parikh came out.

Bhavna and Mukul smiled seeing him, but Lakshit frowned. He felt like he had seen that man somewhere.

"Lakshit, this is Viraj Parikh. Viraj, this is Lakshit Mittal. Our new partner for an overseas deal." Mukul introduced Viraj to Lakshit.

Viraj...

That name too striked familiar, as does his face.

"I am a little busy. It was nice meeting you." Viraj excused himself and left from there immediately, as the agenda behind his arrival was already met.

All through the meeting, Laksh couldn't concentrate. He was trying to figure out where he had seen the man before.

"Mr Mittal, we can have a tour of your office this evening. By six." Siddharth said.

"I am sorry, Mr Raichand. I am off duty after five today. I have to visit the temple. There is some puja in my family today." Lakshit said and Siddharth's fingers clenched into a fist as he heard that.

He very well knew where the puja must be. In the temple near the banyan tree. Where Nidhi and her family would be.

"Right. I forgot about it. I will also be off work after five today." Siddharth said.

He had planned to reach the temple by the time the puja starts, which would be after the moon appears. But since Lakshit would be there from five in the evening, there is no way he will be delayed.

Mukul stared at Sid in disbelief.

The slave driver, who should be pushed out of the office after ten at night, is going out after five?

What all is left to see!!

At sharp five, Siddharth walked into his brother's cabin.

"Parth, are you coming?" Siddharth asked and his brother looked at him in shock.

"Where?" Parth asked in confusion.

"To the temple..." Siddharth said and Parth sprang up from his chair.

"Of course," Parth said and hurried out with his brother.

Mukul watched as the brothers walked out, with a lost look on his face.. Ansh was on a trip and Mukul couldn't wait for him to return so that he wouldn't be alone confused. He would have company!!

A/n

Here goes the next shot..

Please do vote and comment..

Love,
SF❤️