AUTHOR'S NOTE

Here we are, at the end of a roller-coaster of a book. Imagine how it felt writing it: there was a lot of crying especially with the many many deaths. If you have made it to this part, thank you. I always say that the audience gives meaning to art, and you have done exactly that. If it wasn't for you, this book would just be the mad writings of a nobody and so, I thank you once again.

There was supposed to be more material for this book but I had to cut most of the plots so that this book could be shorter and I could finish it. One of these was Thukina's brother being captured and killed, an event that changes everything for if it wasn't for Thukina, Ahima would never have been Muma. Another was Muma turning back to Ahima after being tortured by Holume and him living as a prince. But the memories of his life as Muma are too strong and his old self becomes to resurface. If there is ever an adaptation of this book, fingers crossed, I will fight for these to be included for they do explain a lot.

From how When Gods Cry has ended, you can tell there is going to be more. This is actually a prequel to a book series called Age of War that I plan on writing in the future. I am already building the world and have created most of the characters and the history of the world so once I begin writing, it will be easier for me. I can't wait to write that book. And many others.

I was supposed to end this book with my author's bio but that's one of the hardest thing to write, for me anyway. Who am I? As if I could sum myself up in a paragraph or two. Though, I am afraid that I could be summed up in a paragraph. My name is Edwin Kairu, and the book you just read is my labor of love. I wrote on the course of one year, and decided to self-publish when I couldn't find a publisher or an agent to take my book. SHOCK! Anyway, I get that the book is an unusual one, dark, experimental and not falling on a marketable genre. I just wanted to test my writing, and I see that I am a good writer. All of this to satisfy my ego? YES.

To those who have read Kalanak Academy and wait for the second book, I am sorry for the long long long wait. I can't say much about it other than I do see finishing the book series I started, though not in the near future.

I thought I was going to write a lot, but it seems this is where I have to stop. To all of you, may the coming days turn to be the best of your lives. I am at the moment working on my third book, an epic African fantasy and also many more stories. My problem isn't about getting an idea for my book but choosing the one to write out of the many I have(A good problem to have). I vow to write most of them, not just as novels but in other mediums. Anyway, here is where we part ways. Till next time.