Protection

Edge felt terrified about leaving you alone but before he can walk you to your locker room, the two of you stop when you see Test outside. He holds two coffee cups, sipping out of one before handing you the other as you quietly thank him before the two men lock eyes then look at you as you sip on the coffee waving at Chyna and Triple H after they pull in before the two silently nod, "Come with me, Trish is waiting for you" you smile at the duo before following test as edge walks to the APA's locker room who are confused by the money edge puts on the table, "We don't know what the hell could happen, we gotta make sure she's safe" they nod as they follow edge where they find you eating with Christian as he and test cracked jokes before you stand up to grab ice for your shoulder when christian grabs your arm. Tears roll down your face from the pain when test asks, "Where does it hurt? How bad is it hurting?" you show the huge dark purple bruise and beg them not to move your arm from how bad the pain was before edge held you after sitting down with test holding the ice on your shoulder as bradshaw handed you a water, "Who did this to you?" the Mean street posse walk in after scaring Lita which made you go wide eyed until bradshaw clotheslines Joey Abs while Farooq and test dealt with Rodney and Pete before being led to the medic who discovered that you also pulled a muscle, being laid on the bench in your locker room by edge and trish. The pain dims with a heat patch on it while your shoulder is iced, feeling nervous when you realize that you're alone until a hand touches your face only to see test looking at you in concern and hearing it in his voice, "They were the ones who attacked you last night?" you nod with tears when he wipes the bruise with a cloth and replaces the melted ice as you begin to feel tired "Don't worry, we won't let anything happen to you" you nod as he grabs and squeezes your hand before warmth washes over you as your eyes widen and realize that you were developing feelings for both of your close friends and you hadn't even known them long. The sounds of footsteps make you turn with a quiet groan, smiling when you see bradshaw and farooq outside not only giving you privacy but also being close by before they go to the ring with you for your match against Jacqueline that was going well until halfway through when the posse comes out, backing to the corner in fear from joey abs who swiftly receives a kick from jacky and both of the bigger men swiftly powerbombed him before rodney yanked you down, he gets tied between the ropes and hit in the face with a chair before flipping the trio off as they are chased away by the APA and the match ends with you winning as Jr says, "This incredible young lady has proved that she's a force to be reckon with and much stronger than people think". The first thing you see backstage is the posse laid out, smiling at the APA who bear hug you while being mindful of your current state followed by Stone Cold stopping you next to catering, "That was a damn good match and you're one tough little lady" a smile forms on your face as you thank him and even share a beer before falling asleep in edge and christian's locker room where edge sits on the floor next to you after placing a blanket over you leading to him tucking a strand of hair behind your ear and kissing your knuckles which makes his mind and heart flip upside down.