Start of the chaos

The rain was only a light drizzle as you walk around the city, killing time after a training session before Raw later tonight. You walk along the beach until thunder breaks you from your thoughts leading you to run and hide under the old roof of a shed, "I'm not the only one who likes the rain pouring" you jump and laugh before turning to see Test drenched head to toe like you are "It's peaceful unless it's storming, helps me think better" he chuckles wiping his hand on his shirt before the two of you were joking while walking in the rain, both of you run under a big tree after thunder booms and burst into laughter when you see test looking at you with a fond smile and soft expression on his face before pulling you back out in the rain leading to swaying and dancing until he's just an inch in front of you while focusing on the rain and looking at each other. "What's on your mind now?" your heart stops and beats rapidly when your hands intertwine together as you back up under the tree, test towers over you with your arms over your head and hands enveloped in his until your lips were pressed together in a soft kiss before pulling away slightly stunned, you pulled him back in for another with a smile as laughs poured out until the two of you run back to the arena hand in hand leading to you in his locker room after showering and changing clothes when he walks out only in jeans noticing you rake your eyes over his body as he threw his shirt on, but he was looking at your own body that was complimented by leggings and a tank top even smacking your butt with a chuckle as you walk out of the room and go down the hall to Trish's locker room, wrapping yourself in a blanket from the slight chill "I got caught in the rain so I had to shower and change". She's confused when you lock the door and grin, "Test was with me...we kissed" she quietly squeals and pulls you into a hug but he wouldn't be the only one that you'd care about more and have butterflies for as time goes on, you watch the APA's match in your locker room with Edge and started watching Lita and trish's match until Christian walked in with a grin and a mischievous glint in his eye, the two of you follow him to only to see a bucket with blood while the apa were a few feet away before you run full force and bump both of them as the bucket lands on you instead as edge smacks the back of christian's head before you were yet again showering. What you didn't notice was edge stopping his sips of water when you walked out in his spare shirt, he couldn't keep his eyes off of you while sharing jokes with Jeff who looks over at lita and some of your other friends who turn to see jeff secretly pointing at the two of you while they all smirk as test walked backstage, he smiles hearing your laughter while taking glances at each other which leaves you a puddle between the two before walking to Stone cold's locker room and chugging one of his beers while talking with trish and lita about the two, "Damn girl, you gonna be drunker than a skunk drinking like that when you don't drink like I do" you shrug needing to get your mind off of the subject of the two men, "I need it" you didn't think things could get more confusing and unbearable but boy you were wrong.