The truth

"Bumblebee, gotta ask you a favor" you laugh at Bradshaw for the nickname he's called you for the past few weeks. He told you that he needed a partner for a tag team match which you responded with, "Let's go kick ass" Edge and the rest of your friends stand backstage while the two of you steam railed through Stevie and Jacqueline over the next hour before waiting for the match between you and Tori as every emotion you bottled up slowly oozed out when your hands are intertwined by Test and edge along with encouraging words that were repeated by the boys during the match, Teri runs out and punches you in the face after tori holds you against the ropes while the ref dealt with test. But you laugh when Chyna yanks her off the apron as you lift tori over your shoulder, "Oh wait a minute, a pump handle slam!" edge and test were still a mess from the last time they were ringside during your match but now both were in awe of your will and strength, you slide out between the two as the crowd chants at you "Gladiator Y/N" the boys lift you on their shoulders which makes you giddy while heading backstage hearing edge say, "They love you gladiator" you laugh as the boys down next to your locker room when all of you notice a letter on your locker room door with the words "Always watching" right before a loud bang sounds from your locker room. Joey Abs shoves the door open with a chair before yelling, "Bitch!"you spear him into the wall and lose your mind once you get ahold of the chair and yell loudly "What the fuck is your problem!" it took edge, test, and chyna to pull you back as Rodney yelled out "We don't have a problem, it's just what the boss said!" they tell you they were told to harass you until you either left for good or switched companies which made you finally snap "I am gonna kill all three of you" you jerk free and immediately kick joey in the face leading to a chase with rodney where you find Pete along the way and get hits on him too. The assault only stopped when Stone Cold pulled rodney off you and the Undertaker put you over his shoulder as you yell while everyone else witnesses the chaos, "WHO THE FUCK HIRED YOU!" you try to wiggle free from taker's grasp while stone cold didn't waste time with stunners "Who fucking hired you answer it!" bradshaw and farooq make quick work before you finish them and leave the arena, all of you have a few drinks before an envelope is slid in front of you with evidence of who hired the posse "He knows not to fuck with her again" all of you stand in your hotel room as the cassette plays, hearing Vince talk to DX, old corporation members, and Val who each refuse to harm you as bradshaw bursts in and holds him against the wall. "If something happens to her and it's because of you, I'll fucking kill you myself" Steph and Linda each yell at him while bradshaw left with the envelope, "She's terrified of everything because of you! She's thought of getting a gun because of this shit!" a slap sounds and linda speaks after steph, "All because she's a young woman in this business!" once the tape is finished, you hug bradshaw tightly with tears pouring down your face as everyone hears your strained voice, "I can never thank you enough" test rubs your arms while edge wipes your face in between hugs while hearing bradshaw's soothing voice say, "You're family" you feel safe and life flows back in you for the first time in months.