The deal

"God it feels good to get a break" Trish laughs at you as the two of you walk down the boardwalk. The two of you walk down the beach since it was still warm and a good way to start August even though it was already the fourth day, the two of you decided to hang out on your shared day off since everyone had four days off for a break which all of you earned from how great and sold out the past few shows had been, the two of you enjoy the day on the beach tanning while chatting and sipping on a Mojito and a Piña colada after swimming before heading to the arena for training where Lita almost bumps into you while walking away from Matt and Christian who see you in your bikini and shorts since you didn't get to change before you and trish came to the arena. After talking with the APA at catering, you walk in your locker room and dust sand off your feet when you hear a light knock while taking off your bikini cover when you open the door and talk to Edge who can't keep his eyes off you while the two of you talk until he and christian went to the ring and trained for an upcoming match against the New Age Outlaws while you see a letter that makes your heart burst after reading it before hearing, "Hey Y/N mind if-oh he did give it to you" you turn to see Steph which made your heart stop since her and Test were together and finding out two days after the kiss you shared with him. "Steph I am sorry I-" she stops you with a giggle shaking her head "No don't apologize, he told me everything" you look at her confused which made her laugh, "I'm okay with it, if you want him whether it's what he wrote or long term I don't mind" you are left stunned as she walks out before reading the bottom of the letter and agreeing to the deal of being friends with benefits with him unless your feelings changed, Test stands in the doorway watching you as you told him, "I read your letter and I agree, Steph knows" he smiles before pulling you into a kiss as he looks up and down your body while you're in your bikini. He kisses down your neck after turning the shower on and throwing all the clothes on the floor that made your mind short circuit, your heart rattles in your chest while his face is buried between your legs as you see him smile since he knew you were absolute putty in his hands while raking your hands over his back as you see stars, you looked for ice once you are backstage after training with Ivory for your upcoming match before hearing, "Sore?" you turn to see edge which makes your heart stop as he crouches next to you before your eyes widen when he digs his fingers and massages the pain away but your eyes turn to dinner plates when you look down the hall to see a grinning steph and smirking test. The response you gave was a middle finger with your face turns red as a cherry while edge laughs seeing you flip the duo off and boy you were gone hearing his laugh until, "I may have roughed her up a bit earlier, don't hurt her too bad if you stretch with her" you tense up when test yells out to edge and steph blows you a kiss while you hide your face between your hands but edge fires back, "Oh I'm not gonna do that just yet, but you wait and see man" edge puts his finger on your nose making you stick your tongue before turning to goo after he kisses your cheek and walks away which left you alone for a second, "I see you've been busy" you lock eyes with trish not knowing whether at this point you needed more of Stone cold's beers or a ton of weed.