Chapter 111 - Maya's Action

The man was quick to move beside Maya and hold her with a knife in her neck. Maaran who entered the room froze and glared at the man.

Maaran: vidra avala... he gritted his teeth.

" Inum oru adi eduthu vecha.. iva uyir oda iruka mata.. "

Maya: Maara.. varatha.. Magizh irukan...

Maaran looked at her, who signaled eyeing Magizh. Maaran looked at the man who was signaling something to his man and blinked at Maya. Maya looked at Magizh and kissed his temple before she threw him towards Maaran.

Maaran jumped forward and held Magizh in his arms and sighed, kissing his forehead. He looked up at Maya who smiled at him before he looked at the man and smirked.

" Ada romba vasathiya pochu.. ama Avan una kapatharatha perusu.. ithula kolanthaiya vera Avan kita kudukara lusa ah nee.. "

Maaran smirked at him while the man frowned at him.

" Enna da purushan uh pondatti uh lusu agitingala... oh sagara pora bayam ah ? "

Maaran: dei lusu innum konja nerathula theriyum da yaru saga poranu nu ?

The man tried to speak but before he knew what happened he was in front of Maya who held his arms behind him and a knife in front of his throat.

Maya: hey oru adi munadi vanthinga.. unga nonan kalutha aruthutu poita irupan..

She said to the other man and the women who tried to walk forward. The man eyed them to stay and signaled something.

" Dei veliya enna pudigitu irukinga vanga da ulla.. "

Maaran laughed: oruthanu vara matan.. inneram en Machan ellathayum mudichu irupan..

Maya frowned at Maaran who nodded with a smile bringing a smile on his face.

The man used their conversation and pushed away the knife. Maya was quick to stop him and kick away the knife when he tried to get the knife. She hit him on his nose causing to bleed and stumble back. She got hold of his hand that tried to choke her neck and twisted it behind him causing him to yell in pain.

Maya: vayasu anavan nu patha.. over ah poitu iruka.. ena sona en motha kudumbathiyu koluviya... Athuku mothala nee uyir oda irukiya nu pakalam..

She held his other hand and twisted it behind holding it in her one arm. She got a rope that was nearby and tied it on his arms. She fisted his hair and kneed on his back and pushed him down on his knees.

When the other man tried to get her Ajay who came from back held him back and hit him making him fall on the ground unconscious. The lady tried to escape but Maaran locked the door and threatened her to go back.

Ajay looked at Maya who was holding the man and laughed.

Ajay: Dei enna da poi poiyum Ava kita mati iruka.. the man frowned when Ajay laughed... nan enavo nee periya vilan nu ninachan.. nee enna na..

Maya: dei Ajay... enna Sola vara ipa..

Ajay: un kitaya mati irukan na.. romba mokka piece tha.. neeya deal panika.. Maara va pola...

" Enna da nakal ah ?.. Maman uh Machan uh enna yarunu ninachinga ? "

Maaran: nee yarunu enakku theriyathu.. ana Ava yarunu enaku theriyum.. Ava adi epadi irukunu enaku theriyum...

He rubbed his arms as if it was paining, earning a glare from Maya and a chuckle from Ajay.

Ajay: enaku athu theriyum pa.. nan ella pazha varusham ah vangitu irukan...