Prologue ~~ Eden time

ADITH'S POV

Father and Mother were arguing again. That hurt because I knew that Father wanted to charge us. We tried asking angels for help many times, but they did not listen to us. They were trying lying to us that with Adam will be better off, but that only caused frustration in my Mother and despair in me. Father tried to convice me that he really loves us, and over time I lost all hope that me and Mother would ever live happily. But today's day broke my patience. Father wanted to rape Mother. Treat her as if she was a fucking property of himself. I couldn't let that happen and she couldn't neither.

- I demand to fuck you, Lilith. You will lie under me, cause I'm your king!

- Oh, really? Let me tell you something, Adam. Angels created us as each other's equal. We both rised out of Earth's ashes, so you have to respect my will too!

- You'll regret this, you ugrateful bitch! - Father's loud indulgetle voice hit my ears and emotions as he threw himself on frightened fighting Mother. Then I realised I just cannot keep quiet when the woman who has loved me with all her heart is in great danger. I ran to Mother's defend.

- Stop! Live her alone, you cruel dick! - I cried pushing Adam off Lilith.

- Adith, what are you doing? - she asked, her voice broken, as I was helping her get up and calm down.

- I'm protecting you! - I answered, knowing that Father will try to attack again. Indeed he tried, but before he turned to me.

- My precious Adith, why are you interfering when Daddy and Mommy are practising adult things? - his sadistic laugh made me thrill a little bit, but I kept a cool hand. For Mother's safety I couldn't submit to him.

- What? - I asked and looked at him like at a psychopath (who, by the way, he for surely was). - You really thought that I'm stupid and won't notice that you were trying to make her suffer and enjoy it, you monster!?

Father already knew that he wouldn't succeed with manipulating me anymore. I could saw his anger and fear. Fear that he might loose a chance of controlling both me and my Mother.

- Sweetheart. - he said softly, but strongly at the same time. - We need to have a son, because only then there is a change that our kind will not extinct.

I couldn't deny that he was telling the truth, but now I was pretty sure that this wasn't the only reason.

By the way, his answer made me even more despaired and angry. He cared about providing himself continuation of his crimes more than about his own wife!

- You care about... fuckin' to-be-continued of your evil stuff more than about the woman, who you are destined to spent your entire life with? You cold-blooded son of a bitch... - I hissed.

- Adith... honey... - when I heared Mother's weakened voice, I immediately payed my attention back to her. She was sitting on the grass, still shocked and feeling pain after what just happened.

I checked if she's alright, and, when I made sure that she fortunetely was, embraced her, letting her hug me close and by this let me know that she's really grateful to me.

Adam was furious. For the first time ever his alleged authority has finally been denied.

- Neither of you is going to get away from me! - he shouted, his voice full of rage. - I am the First Human Being, and you were created for me! You should be worshipping me!

There was silence for a while, during which Lilith was definitely thinking about something. When she finally spoke her voice and then action gave me more fear, but also a great hope again.