Chapter 4 ~~ I want her to dream like us

LUCIFER'S POV 

After we were banished to Hell, we were helping each other a lot. I became the King Of Hell and Lilith its Queen. Although Hell was meant to be the place of decay and no mercy, we decided to make it a place of hope and forgiveness. My wife with her voice and songs made the greatness of here grow, so did its power. And I was leading demons and sinners to the right path. After some time, we finally gave life to fully our child - a daughter Charlotte. I liked to call her Charlie, and we had a very good relationship with each other. But our love to our long lost elder daughter never disappeared or even weakened. Thanks to us, Charlie new very well about her stepsister. She had a different personality from Adith, and this was why we felt like we needed to have the former girl back with us, so our family would be completed again. After many years, when Charlie had been an adult for a long time yet, mysteriously Lilith disappeared. It happened completely unexpectedly, exactly after next extermination. We couldn't find her body anywhere, so we were assuming that probably someone kidnapped her. Having one more opportunity of saving both my wife and stepdaughter, I came to Heaven to safe them, but I failed again. As a lot of traces were placing Adam as the one who was guilty, I was even more determined to make my revenge on him. He hates me as much as I hate him and for all he has done he deserves something far worse than just a painful slowly death. Now, that Charlie is all that I have left, I need to protect her and support her at all cost. Being as aware of the bad of our situation as I was, one day my daughter came up with very ambicious but risky idea. She decided to create a hotel in which sinners would have a chance to fix their mistakes and, as a saved souls, end their torture and reach Heaven. I wasn't totally up for this, because I knew the dark truth about Heaven, but, on the other hand, I was hoping that Charlie might be right. Having this in mind, I gave my daughter all the help I could and, luckily, the Hazbin Hotel even worked out somehow. But, despite everything being even fine, we still missed Adith and Lilith, and thought how to save them from my greatest enemy. 

LILITH'S POV 

Seven years. I was gone for seven years. All this time I was blaming myself that I wasn't strong enough to stay by my family's side. I was imprisoned in Heaven, because Adam kidnapped me as he needed me for my powers. He said that he would do anything to make me suffer, but first he needs to use every of my demonic magic. I tried escaping many times, but this monster was threatening that if I don't obey him, Charlie and Lucifer will for sure pay for this too. I also tried to overpower my kidnapper, because I knew that my elder daughter was somewhere in here suffering and waiting for me to save her. I loved Lucifer with all my heart, Adith and Charlie were everything for me. But Adam said that I took Adith away from him, so I have to live knowing that her life is in his hands. Adam caused me so much pain, I hate him like I hate noone else. From some time, I'm already aware that I won't be able to be free of him and save my family only on my own. I just hoped that one day a miracle will happen. A miracle that will reunite me with my the love of my life and both of my daughters.