Chapter 2 ~~ Like a bird in a golden cage longing to be free

ADITH'S POV 

My birthday is going to be even worse than a normal day in here. Today my "friends" are going to give me some useless rich things which I will never need, wish me to be happy 'till the end of my days in the horrible place where I have been stuck for good, and do other things that I don't really want.

My Father says that I am the Princess Of Heaven, but I know that if I really was he would respect my will. And yet he doesn't care what I think or feel. He treats me just like he did treat my Mother.

I missed her, just like I missed Lucifer. Since the day angels have cast them down to Hell to let them suffer for eternity, for the first time I started to feel... emotionally alone.

Adam, as since becoming an angel he was in charge in Heaven, ordered to others of here to treat me like a spoiled girly who would never succed with fighting her troubles.

That impression was only compounded by the fact that I was the only angel with no wings. Fortunetely, it's not like they were cut off me ever, because I never really had them. But the fact, that I was turned into non-winged angel was really annoying me, because for me flying has always assiociated with freedom, and if I do not have wings, and cannot fly, I feel like a prisoner even more.

When I joined others, they of course started from wishing and giving presents. Then a big party started.

All of Heaven's inhabitants crowded on its stage. Lute already came in the stage.

- And now we would love to welcome His Mayesty, The Great Adam First Human Man Himself! Big applaus for The King Of Heaven!

And then he showed himself on. He was so handsome that every girl would like to fuck him, and I knew it all too well. He was so tall, much taller than most of angels. His sadistic face expression and pretty short brown hairstyle were contrasting with his perfectly muscaled body hidden only by long majestic white robe. He had a shining aureole above his head and wings growing from his back were so huge, majestic and light. He was so proud of his look, status and power. He loved himself too much.

The fact that he defiantly entered the stage made all the girls groan out of exctasy, and all the boys shout applausing and chanting his name. He took a microphone from Lute and spoke loudly.

- Dear subjects, I'm so excited of being worshipped by all of you. Even at that... very special day. Today we are celebrating the 9000 anniversary of coming to the 15th birthday of the person that is as important in all Heaven as I am. - I beeped in my mind noticing him looking at me. Now, as every year, I will have to go on stage, survive that noise and stand lying to me and all angels.

I took a deep breath. "You have to be strong, Adith. You have nothing left to loose". I came on the stage, shaking, but pretending to be happy.

The crowd welcomed me with as great worshipp as they did with my Father. He was even more proud and excited to see me.

- Welcome, Princess Of Heaven! - he said smiling at me. I smiled back, 'cause I really had no choice. He kneelt before me, put the microphone down. He took my hands in his. - What I would like to wish you for this birthday, is that all your dreams would come true, my precious girl. - not all, Father. There's one dream of mine you would never ever want to come true. No matter what I do. And that happens to be the biggest dream of my life.

Unlike all the previous years, I did not pay attention to what he had next to say. All these thoughts came to me like a pain with gravity that won't stop pulling me down.

I demand to fuck you, Lilith. You will lie under me, 'cause I'm your king. [...] Stop! Leave her alone, you cruel dick! [...] Well, then, check this out! [...] We did it, honey. We're free of him finally! [...] I believe in you, Mother. More than anyone or anything. [...] Hi once again, ladies. My name is Lucifer. [...] Can you really teach me angelic power? Dad, it's so wonderful! [...] I love you too, Adith. [...] Your Mother betrayed me, chose this pathetic litter over me! [...] You're the treasure of dear old daddy. You belong to me, and you always will. [...] These traitors are going to suffer for their crimes. [...] No! Just let us say goodbye to her, please! [...] You can't! Adith!!!