Chapter 1 ~~ King and Queen Of Hell

LILITH'S POV 

During coming for food, I was talking to Lucifer about what we can eventually create to keep Adith and each other safe. My fiance suggested to teach her magic, so, in the case we'd die or couldn't help her, she would be able to fulfill her dreams of be a hero. I was believing im my child as in noone else and Lucifer was treating her practically as if she was his own daughter too. 

When we found some fruits and finally returned, we started to be really concerned. Adith was nowhere to be seen. 

- Adith, honey, where are you!? 

- Adith! 

Suddenly we noticed some strange small lightning stone close to the fireplace. 

- Lilith? - Lucifer asked, as we both sensed that something was really wrong here. I grabbed the mysterious stone and suddenly a vision came to us both. 

What do you want? 

Your Mother betrayed me and chose this miserable litter over The Great Adam First Human Man Himself. [...]. I'm here exactly in order to get you back. 

No, Adam, let me go, please... 

As your Father, I demand you to stay with me forever! 

No! Mom, Dad! Help!!! 

I started weeping loudly and then crying, burning inside of anger and sadness. Adam kidnapped my daughter... 

Lucifer wasn't feeling any better. 

- Fuck... ahhh! - I cried, as my fiance hugged me, also crying. 

- No... no, he's not going to get away with this! - Lucifer said helping me get up. He grabbed the stone. - We have to keep this, my love. We will save Adith. 

We came looking for our girl immediately. I was so despaired to save her from that monster and Lucifer was as well. Adith is our daughter and that dick is going to stay away from her. 

LUCIFER'S POV 

Soon after starting looking for Adith, we found out that Adam somehow became an angel and took our girl to Heaven against her will. I was so pissed at that psychopath. He didn't deserve anything of what he got. He didn't even deserve to call him neither "Father" nor "Husband". After what he did to the woman I love and the girl I also care about, I wanted to rip his nuts and heart out of his stinking body. I will never let him even put a single finger on Adith or Lilith. He will regret for ever thinking that he could control them in any way. 

When we got to Heaven, the situation was worse than we expected. All of the angels were already against both of us. They reminded us that we accidently let evil poison the Earth. We knew that they wanted us to suffer but that wasn't most painful. Lute, one of Adam's soldiers, said that we will never see Adith again, because from now on she belongs to him. 

I saw my fiance's heartbreak. However, that didn't hurt me any less. Life of the girl who I loved like a daughter was in the hands of this... cruel sellfish monster. 

I and Lilith were trying to fight, we were shouting that if they must send us to Hell, then let them do it, but we beg them to at least take Adith. But they not only didn't listen. They were offerending and hurting us. 

When they menaged to cast us down to this horrible place, we lost our all hope. I just wasn't able to forgive myself for not being as good parental figure for my wife's daughter as I should. That I wasn't able to protect her from Adam. 

Now, Lilith is all that I have left. I have to care for her. All we both have left now is hope. Hope that one day we will be able to see our little princess safe and sound again.