Chapter 3 ~~ As you wish, Sir

ADAM'S POV 

When I left the bedroom, I went to the meeting room of the Exterminators Army. I let myself think hard. 

I was regretting a bit treating Adith this way, because that caused a lot of pain to her. But they say that a good father has to be consistent, even at administering the consequences of his child's disobedience. She wanted to escape me and I couldn't let that happen. She is the only thing I care about, and she has to be aware of it. Besides, I protect her from everything outside like no one else does. She is safe with me and that's the only thing that matters. Okay, maybe not only thing. With me, she lives like a princess, which she indeed is. She has everything she ever dreamed about. 

I've loved her since the day she was born. At first I thought that this is not possible, that Lilith is only going to be my surrogate, fullfilment of my body desires, but, as a result, she gave me the only creature I would do everything for. At Eden, I was so pissed, because I couldn't have my daughter only to myself, I had to share her with this ungrateful disobedient bitch. But the day that she took her away from me was too much. I spent months doing everything to find Adith, get her back. When I found out that Lilith betrayed me, loving Lucifer, and that this miserable dick is replacing me in my child's life, I decided to punish both of them as painfully as possible. 

And now, after all these years thinking that finally noone would separate me and my little girl, she still wants to be with these stinking traitors. Oh, just let me find them both in Hell, I will torture them so cruelly that they will beg me to just end their existance. 

But, before I start doing anything to chieve it, I need to take care of Adith. I will make her feel safe and happy with me, she will be mine forever. But now, I need to unstress somehow. I was so pissed that I had to venture on something. 

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. 

- Sir? 

I heared Lute's voice from behind. I smirked, when I came up with an idea. 

- Come in. - I said, knowing that she chose the perfect moment to come to me. The soldier came in, locking the door behind. 

- Do you need me to take care of something, Sir? - she asked. I giggled. 

- Yeah. Take an army, this extermination is going to be special. But before you do this, I want you do to something especially for me. 

- Anything, Sir. - Lute said in a meek voice. "You'll really do anything? Well, Lute, I'll hold you to that". I turned to her, and quickly grabbed her hand making her kneel before me. 

- Sir, what are you... - she was suprised and a bit scared. I smirked more. The better for me. 

- You see, my precious daughter wasn't too obedient to me. I would never expose her to such a consequence. And you, as my most loyal soldier, will take her place then. 

- I... what!? - she was shocked, but I didn't care. I needed to hurt someone else than Adith, as much as I needed to adore her. I took off my trousers, uncovering my huge dick. 

- Suck it! - I ordered, being ready to thrust it into her mouth, if she would even hesitate. What made me smirk even more, she indeed gave me that pleasure. I grabbed her hair and pushed her rapidly thrusting my dick into her throat, to that point that she was even stewing. - Suck it, bitch! Make me moan so hard that the whole Heaven would hear me! 

Tears ran down from Lute's eyes. Knowing that she has no choice, that she has too listen to her boss, she started giving me all the sex pleasure that Lilith would never succed with. I was closer and closer to orgasm. 

- Faster, you bitch, faster! - I ordered, savour this moment. Lute listened, and, oh, my God, it was so fuckin' good. She was so good at that. 

After a few minutes I finally made out. My spermine flowed to inside of her mounth, making her choke. I let her let go off me, because she already did her task. I kicked her off, making her fall down onto her face and spit out some of a spermine. I laughed. 

- Now. - I said, watching her trying to put herself together. - Go take an army. We're coming down there tomorrow morning. 

After a longer while, she finally menaged to say something, which was not easy. 

- As you wish... Sir. 

Then she hardly crawled out of the room. I put myself together, and came back to the bedroom, knowing that now that I'm satisfied, my sweet daughter would for sure taste only my love and gentle care. Just like I wanted. 

"You're too good at that, Lute. I swear that we're gonna repeat this. And I'll do everything to make sure that next time, you will be so disgusted that you will not be able to open your mouth for next few weeks..." 

__________ 

Okay, guys, this chapter was definitely too hard for me to write. I even felt sorry for the character of Lute. But in Poland we say "Life is brutal and full of zasadzkas" (which can be transformed into fully English like: "Life is brutally and full of traps", which, by the way, is a life motto of my parents), and this chapter was definetely something like this. But I still think that according to "Hazbin Hotel" Adam would do that, and especially, when he's obsessed with someone, just like with Adith in here. I hope you enjoyed this, at least in some way (and I know that it's impossible to enjoy reading about someone suffering this way, I have like that too). But, luckily, that was the only scene like that in this fanfic. See you in the chapter 4, guys! :)