Prologue

"Mom, what did you do to Tommy?"

I remember that day like it was yesterday, my mother, a married woman. Murdered my older brother because he threatened to tell my dad about her boyfriend and how she uses my dad's money to spoil that man. It was from that day, after witnessing my father cry, my heart rejected love and I could never trust woman again.

Weeks later after my mother's trial, it was my brother's funeral. "Thomas Bruno Sanchez, gone too soon. May his soul rest in peace." The priest said. In the far distance, a group of men in black suits were standing and watching. My dad later met up with those men. He brought me along.

"Andreas, my son. Your mother told me to keep you and your brother away from my work, but I won't do that. You deserve to inherit my legacy and grow it."

I was 7 and practically without any emotions. I looked like a zombie for months. Uncle Sam and Vascez watched over and trained me. By 11, I was beating up and toturing traitors to the Family. At 17, I learnt how to use a gun. My dad also taught me how to run the family business. Guns were what we dealt with and we slowly were climbing the Underworld ladder.

"Dad, why'd you ever get married?"
"Hehe....., well love is a beautiful thing and I truly loved your mother."
I frowned and grit my teeth, "Do you still love her?"
My dad faced me and looked at me with pity," Yes, I still love your mother "
I blew up, I couldn't take it, "HOW CAN YOU LOVE THAT FUCKEN BITCH. SHE CHEATED AND KILLED MY FUCKEN BROTHER. BECAUSE OF HER....."

"ENOUGH!! Do you think the death of your brother didn't hurt me. You wouldn't understand the beauty of love just yet my boy."

"Doubt I ever will, I won't show love ever again. Love will get you killed." I retorted as I walked away from my dad.

"Andreas (coughing).... There's a girl out there that will change you. Believe me."
"Keep dreaming dad"
"Don't harden your heart"
"Whatever "

It was a Sunday afternoon, Monday morning I'm sent to a different city to get the goods. That's when I took my first life. I shot a man who was beating his wife and kid. I took the kid in cause the mother was already dead when I got there. That scene further solidified that love was nothing but a lie.

Tuesday morning, I'm on my way back. Uncle Vascez is watching the kid. The flight was delayed and I was annoyed. Once it landed I was greeted by family's lawyer. I knew what was happening. My dad had died. The last shred of family I had left was that witch of woman. I lost all emotions that day.

I took over my dad's role as head of The Family. A year later, I begin my biggest project within the Underworld.........