Chapter 1:Ava Morales

Andreas POV

"Agreed, Jonathan Graham has become a huge issue. How do you plan on solving this issue Mr Sanchez?"

I took a sip of my whiskey, as I looked at the representative of Isis Global Corporation. This is my big deal. If I'm able to supply the biggest Underworld group with weapons and ammunition, the Family will be big in the Underworld. My current roadblock is Jonathan Graham, a FBI spy Who has infiltrated the Underworld. Nobody knows who or what he looks like.

"Mr Sanchez......"
I was lost in thought.
"Don't worry sir, I'll find him and get rid of him."

My trusted bodyguard and friend, Franky, barges in my office, "Boss, we've got a hit on that Graham guy. We're in hot pursuit right now."
I smirked towards the representative and got out my seat. "Well, I think this concludes our meeting. Now if you'll excuse me I have an agent to deal with."

I grabbed my coat,silenced guns and gloves. I stood by the representative and glared at him. " You realise that means you should get the fuck out my office,if
you still want to walk out in one piece" I snapped at him. A cold sweat rolled down his face. He walked out with such haste you'd swear he was running. Once we exited the building we drove towards Mr Graham's location.

I get a call from my other guy, Tim,
"Talk"
"We are under heavy fire, The Vipers is in pursuit of Graham. "

Damnit, that bloody snake LaRosa, I have to get to Graham first before they do. "Franky step on it".

Graham POV

'Damnit, If I had known that this damn briefcase had a tracker I would have prepped accordingly. If I don't get to a hospital soon I'll die. Aha, I'll swap out that ladies briefcase then I'll come back for it later.'

This lady is beautiful, she looks like she's in her early twenties. That's good. No one would expect her to have the briefcase.

Ava POV

"Omg, sir are you okay?" I said as a bleeding man was walking towards me. I'm at the bus stop after work. It's late at night, I was checking out an old warehouse that's meant to renovated to become my new lab. He fell down and I quickly ran towards him. He had multiple bullet wounds. I applied pressure to his wound. " What happened to you sir?"
"Ahh, I have a favour to ask. Please take my briefcase and run as far as you can. Forget about me!."

He took out a gun and pointed it to my face, I was so  shocked and scared I took his briefcase and ran. I felt something sting my shoulder, but I ignored it and continued running. After a while I began having double vision, I was in a park. I blinked and the next thing I knew I was on the back of someone. Must have be a guy. His scent gives off a strong but sweet scent. The last I saw was a the inside of a car.

"HUH! Where am I ?. Ouchie." I winced in pain. I stood up and went to the bathroom. The room I'm in looks like those luxury master bedrooms I dreamt of having. I walked over to the mirror. I had a bandage around my shoulder and a giant black hoody. Luckily it was enough to cover me up past my thighs. Wait, who changed me out my clothes. Was that man, oh no no no no. What if he took advantage of me while I was asleep. Omg omg. I need to get out of here. I was pacing so much I didn't hear the door.

Andreas POV

I heard a movement in my room." Guess she's awake, Franky go check on her."
"Alright Boss"
"Franky, I've told a million times that you don't have to call me Boss when we among friends. We grew up together for God's sake."
A few minutes later, this woman is standing right infront of me. In my black hoody. "Good, you're awake."
I said. I didn't even bother to look up to give her my attention. "If you need anythi....."
" How dare you kidnap me, do you know who I am. People will come looking for me. Who gave you permission to touch me and where the hell am I?."

"Shut up" I said as I glared at her. I saved her life and she's worried if I had sex with her  while she was unconscious. Women really are judgemental. "You're here for your own protection" I lifted my eyes to meet her's. "Don't make me regret saving you. You are now involved in the biggest Underworld war. Thanks to your little dead friend that gave you that briefcase".

" What?, you saved me. That still doesn't give you the right to keep me here. Let me go back to my family.

" Ava Morales, age 23, Works for William Green Plantation Research, Mr and Mrs Morales used to work for the same company before they retired and her brother Victor Morales is a studying for his doctorate in physical therapy"

"Thanks for the info, Rasta. Now what's our lead on Graham."
"Sir, Graham is confirmed dead. He bled out"

Okay, one less problem to deal with. All that's left is this woman and that snake LaRosa that's hunting her. She is quite annoying to have around and it hasn't been but a few minutes since she's woken up.

(Paa)

This bitch just slapped me. I stand up and back her up towards the wall. I place my hand against the wall pinning her there.
"You don't ignore me when I'm talking. Didn't your mother teach you manners." She managed to say something so stupid while scared. Colour me impressed but I didn't allow myself to make it visible.  I let out a sigh on her neck as I closed in on her ear
"Don't talk about my mother" A hint of blush was seen on her face. But I had lost any amusement