Chapter 4: A Fateful Encounter

I, Andreas Sanchez, still remember the day I met Franky and Tim like it was yesterday. I was 20 years old, trying to make a name for myself in the criminal underworld. My reputation as a ruthless and cunning leader was spreading, but I knew I needed someone to watch my back. That's when I met Franky Sanchez, a muscular and imposing figure with a buzz cut and a Marine Corps background. He was working as a bouncer at a local club, and I was immediately drawn to his efficiency and loyalty.

"Hey, you're the new guy, right?" I approached him, sizing him up. "Franky Sanchez, I've heard a lot about you."

Franky's eyes narrowed, his jaw clenched. "Andreas Sanchez. I've heard a lot about you too."

I smiled, liking his directness. "I'm looking for someone to watch my back. Someone who can handle themselves in a fight."

Franky raised an eyebrow. "You think I'm just a mindless thug, don't you?"

I shrugged. "I think you're a man who can get the job done. And that's all that matters to me."

Franky snorted. "You're a real piece of work, Andreas. But I like your style. I'm in."

Just then, a lean and agile figure appeared beside us. "Hey, Andreas. I see you're still making friends with the wrong crowd."

I rolled my eyes. "Tim Lee. Always so quick to judge."

Tim's eyes flashed with a fierce intensity. "Someone has to keep you in check, Andreas. You're a dangerous man."

Franky raised an eyebrow. "You two know each other?"

I nodded. "Tim and I go way back. We were childhood rivals, always trying to one-up each other."

Tim smiled, his eyes crinkling at the corners. "Andreas was always the one who couldn't follow the rules."

I chuckled. "That's what made me the leader I am today."

Franky grinned. "Well, I think we make a pretty good team. The three of us, I mean."

And with that, our fateful encounter began. We spent the next few hours talking, laughing, and getting to know each other. I knew I had found something special in Franky and Tim.

A few minutes later, I received a message saying that my products were stolen. I looked at Tim and Franky, and they saw the seriousness in my eyes.

"Well, guys, are you up for a job? Just to test your skills."

Tim said, "Ha, I'm down if you are. This is a chance for me to see if you really are as cracked up to be, Mr. Sanchez."

I sighed, and we got up and entered my G-Wagon. Tim hopped in the back and pulled out his laptop. I looked at him, confused. "What the hell are you doing, Tim? This ain't the time to play games."

"Always quick to judge," he said, connecting to my car's GPS and starting to track my products.

We rushed to their location and found ourselves in a car chase. We hit the other car, and then, out of nowhere, my head went blank.

When I came to, they explained that we were in an accident. They had ambushed us, but luckily, it wasn't too bad. I just wasn't cleared for action. They left me in the nurse's care as they went to retrieve my products.

I sat there, frustrated, while my men did my work. The nurse, a beautiful Mexican Latina in a mini skirt, removed the medical gown covering me. She slowly unbuttoned her uniform as she locked the door and closed the curtains.

"Ai, Papi, I can see you're very stressed right now. Let me take it all away."

As she said this, she slid her clothes off slowly. We were both naked, and I got erect, and she was already wet.

"You know, Papi, you had me thirsting for you the moment you were admitted."

She held my dick, and I couldn't do anything, the medicine was too tiring. She let my dick slip into her tight pussy. I let out a small groan, and she moaned, "Ahhhh, omg, Papi, you're so big."

She began moving up and down, slowly speeding up. My heart was racing, and a woman was having sex with me. What I hated the most was that I was enjoying this.

After a while, I spoke as she was moaning, "I'm about to cum. Get off."

I managed to say, but it was too late. She had held onto me, and I came inside her. Her nails dug into my back, and she kissed me. "That was amazing, Papi."

She exited the room, and I passed out.

Later the next day. Frank and Tim came back and said everything was in order. So I made Frank my bodyguard and Tim my IT guru.

After a week, the doctor cleared me and we went out for drinks.

As we parted ways, I turned to them. "You two are something else. I think we're going to change the game together."

Franky nodded, his eyes gleaming with excitement. "We're in this together, hermano. For better or for worse."

Tim smiled, his eyes shining with a quiet intensity. "We're a team, Andreas. And nothing can break that bond."

I smiled, feeling a sense of belonging I had never felt before. "We're a family, guys. And nothing can ever break that."

Later that year, my son was born. I named him Gekyume Libera Onfroy. He took his mother's last name for his own protection. As I visited my Sophia Onfroy. A gunshot from behind me.....

I opened my eyes, I was in bed and Ava was laying next to me. Wrapped around my arm. I took some deep breaths. It was all a dream. A memory. "Once the deal is complete, I'll go see my son." I whispered to myself. I faced the ceiling and just looked up.