Chapter 2: Protection

Andreas POV

"Andreas". Tim had entered the room. I walked back to my seat. Tim looked at me, basically telling me to try and show a little bit more hospitality. He knew damn well I trusted no woman.
"Let's talk in my office,Tim"
I glared at Ava as I left the room. I really wanted to get rid of this woman. I sat down in my office chair . I needed to make a plan.All I needed was the briefcase and the key. Currently LaRosa had the briefcase, that son of a bitch was interfering in my plans once again. If I get a chance again, I send him the bullet that has his name on it.

"Andre" I looked up, Tim had sat down and it he had that bad news look in his eyes. Tim Lee aka 'Shadow' ,one of the most wanted hackers in the world. I went to school with him. We hated each other's guts. But after his dad saved my uncle from a computer virus that would have leaked all our files on the web. We became good friends. He became my shadow, my trusted advisor alongside Franky.

"Out with it, Tim. Can't be as bad as having that female in my room." I was a little pissed.
"So, bad news. I can't track the suitcase. Goodnews it's DNA locked and it seems the DNA was set to Ms Morales."

Fuck. Now this just complicates things even more. Now I can't get rid of her until I get the briefcase. Damnit. " Call her in" I instructed I stood up poured myself some whiskey that was behind me. I looked out the window.
"Try to be nice, Andre. She isn't supposed to be here so if you be nice she might not cause us problems."

"Having her here is a problem. Call her in."

Ava POV

His glare, it felt like he was a snake wrapped around me. He was the definition of intimidating. But I refuse to allow a man intimidate me. When he entered his office I moved in to his room and shut the door. Minutes later, Franky knocks on the door.

"What do you want?"
"Look, please understand that Andreas isn't a fan of women or girls around him. So I'm sorry of he was rude to you."
" Why am I here?"
"Well, long story short, you were at the wrong place at the wrong time."
" Oh, fuck. My parents are going to get worried about me. I need to get back to them"
"Sorry but you can't......."
I heard the other say something to Franky. I began getting anxious. Did he give the command to off me. I grabbed a pole from the bathroom towel hanger. I stood behind the door, ready to swing.
The door opened, I swung high

'pung'

I hit the other guy's head, he fell on the floor. Franky came running to his aid. I swung low and hit his genitals. He crossed his legs and fell. Whimpered like a little puppy. I ran out and got into the elevator. Once I got to the lobby. I ran out and hailed a taxi.

"Take me to the nearest police station and step on it!".
He sped up and I saw the hotel in the distance. I closed my eyes and breathed a sigh of relief. When I was about to ask where are we. Two men entered the taxi. One in the back with me, and held a gun aimed at my face. The other one shit the driver and drove off with me. We were found ourselves in the thug part of the city of Los Gatos. They knocked me out.

When I woke up, I was handcuffed and naked. I felt so embarrassed and cold and scared.

"Oooh, what have we here. A very sexy sexy lady. Maybe I can have some fun with her when we done"

A white muscular man emerged from the shadows and rubbed his hand on my face. He licked his lips and looked me up and down. I felt sick to my stomach. At this point I realised I was in deep shit.

He came to whisper into my ear but a bullet from nowhere grazed his bald head. He moved back, then a man came in from behind me screaming "SIR, LA FAMILIA. THEY'RE HERE." He died from a headshot. Next thind this man tried to get a hold of me.

He undid the cuffs and I kicked his groins. He groaned in pain as I ran for the window. When I looked out. We were ten 3 stories up. He his gun at me. He pulled the trigger. All I felt was arms wrap around me and I heard a window shatter.

Andreas POV

Damn this damn girl. Is it so hard to sit still. She was about to get shot. So I took a bullet to my shoulder and jumped out a 3 story building with a girl in my hands. One the worst days of my life.

We landed in the trash. Found it funny how woman see men as trash and I just jumped into trash. I got her out the trash and put my coat around her.
"Franky, send transport to my location" I buzzed on the radio. "It's going to okay" I looked at her. She was scared but she hid it with a brave face. And she slapped my hand and said she didn't need a man to save her.

I found that interesting. Never has a woman slapped me once, but twice. She was the exact opposite of woman nowadays. She was vocal, independent and intuitive. I stared at her, only now did I notice how beautiful her face is.The car arrived and I pushed her in. I hoped in the back with her."Take us to my car. It's faster and well armored. They drove off to the direction of my McLaren P1. We had bullets being rained on us.Once we got to my car.I got in the driver's seat and she got in the passenger, I sped off to the airport.
"YOU FUCKEN IDIOT, ARE YOU TRYING TO DIE!? I TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAD TO STAY WITH US FOR YOUR OWN PROTECTION "
I was fuming right now. This stupid girl might have just cost me my men's lives. My men are my family.
Paa, I got slapped again. I looked at her. She had tears in her eyes. She was furious.
"Don't you dare scream at me. I'm in this mess because of people like you. The death of innocent lives means nothing to you. Doesn't matter who dies *sobbing* How would your mother fee....."

Ava POV

"I WARNED YOU ONCE, DONT EVER MENTION MY MOTHER." he may not have screamed but the seriousness and killing intent in his voice made it clear. He had mommy issues, but I wasn't gonna let that stop me. He won't kill me. He needs me.

" Why the fuck not, shame mommy didn't give you enough time to teach you manners. You turned out like this because your mom wasn't there for you."

" I'M LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF THAT FUCKEN WITCH. SHE TAUGHT ME KILL WHEN SHE KILLED MY BROTHER. SHE SHOWED ME WHAT WOMEN DO TO MEN THAT LOVE THEM WHEN SHE LIED AND CHEATED ON MY DAD. WANNA KNOW WHY I FUCKEN HATE BITCHES LIKE YOU. ITS BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THAT CAUSE THE MOST PAIN. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Andreas POV

I never openly admitted to having mommy issues, but this bitch pushed me to my limits. Normally I would have killed her the second she got on my nerves. I was slowly losing vision. I took a detour at a BnB. I booked a room and we got inside.

It was quite. I went to the car and grabbed my tracksuit, I got back into my room and threw it at her. "Wear this"