Chapter 9: War Part I

Andreas POV

I'm glad Bamboka let me go with no questions asked. LaRosa killed Tim. My shadow, my friend, my brother in arms. He always joked about being at my wedding. I can't believe he's gone.

I arrived at the airport. My men picked me up straight from the airport. The car ride was quiet. When we got at my place. His body was already cleaned up and ready to be buried. All his brothers were there in black suits.

I walked in. Every one faced my directions, explanations were expected of me. I had let a member of their family die. He shouldn't have been involved in this war, but he was and he lost his life.

"Tim, died. He put all his blood and sweat into this Mafia and we won't let his sacrifice be in vain. To his brothers, I vow on the Sanchez name, tendré la cabeza de LaRosa"

All the drunk men who were grieving, crying their eyes out, sobered up. The procession had begun. Tim's coffin was carried by his brothers. We took it to the lake he enjoyed visiting. We placed it on a raft on there.

His eldest brother came to me. "Él hubiera querido que le dijeras el último adiós." He handed me a paper. It was a letter he wrote to himself when he was younger.

"Big Tim, when you die, Make sure you get a chief's goodbye."

I knew what he meant, I let out a chuckle as a tear fell. I stood at the podium as the raft that carried his coffin floated away.  I faced towards it. The crowd went silent
I took a deep breath. No more death shall befall us. LaRosa will die.

A fist clenched, I opened my mouth to speak.

"Que los Ángeles te reciban y te guíen por el gran campo de batalla de Dios.  Que canten tu nombre con amor y furia, para que podamos escucharlo surgir desde lo más profundo del Cielo y saber que has ocupado el lugar que te corresponde en la mesa de los reyes.  Porque ha caído un gran hombre: un guerrero.  Un cacique.  Un hermano.  Un amigo."

As I finished my speech the raft ignited and sank into the lake. A rock with his name on it was placed by the shores.

Later that day, we were getting ready for war. Grieving time had passed. I put on an a white suit. I want his blood to paint this suit.

"I'll send him to hell. He'll feel my pain." My eyes full of rage and vengeance.

I stepped out to the lobby. Everyone armed and dead eyed. There was no life in them. Only killing intent.

"Leave no survivors" with those words I had began the biggest Underworld war. Everyone hoped in a vehicle and raced into the Southside of the city. Snake valley.

The shooting was intense. I had killed 19 people already. 5 bullets in me but I continued forward. We had reached the middle of the building and surrounding areas.

I reloaded my machine gun. I grit my teeth and pushed forward, headshot, the guards brain splattered like water splashing on the ground. My white suit now riddled with blood.

I stopped at the stairs to wipe off the brain on my shoulder."LaRosa's blood still needs to stain this" I said. Am i going insane of am I just losing my sense of thinking due to the adrenaline and anger.

I climbed up the stairs. Ordinary piston was more practical so I left the machine gun downstairs. Bang. Another dead.  One burst through the door in front off me. Punched his face knocking him off balance, gave him the one-two combo then grabbed his head and *snap*

His body went limp as it fell down the stairs.

I entered he door he ran out, and there he was. LaRosa. My blood boiled. "LaRosa, times up."
I said as I was walking towards him. He stood up from his seat and got ready.

"Hahaha, you Sanchez are pathetic. One soldier dies and you start a losing war."he laughed. My body began to boil. My eyes locked on him. KILL. NO MERCY.

I took my jacket off. Folded up my shirt sleeves. "I'm going to enjoy killing you with my bare hands."

I ran at him and tackled him. He fell to the ground but pushed me off and threw me halfway across the room. He walked over and we began exchanging blows left and right.

His punches felt like trucks on my already exhausted body. I took a knife from my pocket and stabbed his eye. Kicked his groins and tripped him over. He let out a roar while his eye was bleeding, the blood spraying everywhere.

I rushed him again. He caught me and threw me through the window. The pain was excruciating. My body began losing steam. Time to end this. I grabbed my gun and stood up, and aimed it at him.

"Any last words LaRosa!" I shouted. He chuckled and ran at me. I unloaded bullets on him but he managed to tackle me of the balcony.

As I was falling, I thought of Ava

Was this really the end. Will I never get to see Ava again. Right after I told her, I love you. The world is cruel.......

I closed my eyes and just fell