NINE

Arabella's soft moan brought a heat to his groin, his wet warm lips kissing down from her bronzed  and bruised neck to her bare chest

Arabella's soft moan brought a heat to his groin, his wet warm lips kissing down from her bronzed  and bruised neck to her bare chest. Her hands danced in his bed mess of hair— breath hitched in her throat as his mouth wrapped around one of her bare breast. His wet tongue twirling around her as his manly hands gripped and rubbed alongside her waist.

"I burn for you"  His hot breath pressed against her ear, pulling her  closer to press his member against her wet entrance. She wimpered—her body running a fever as he rubbed himself through her wetness. "Tell me you want me to breed you."

"Arabella, Tell me..."

Victor woke up in a hurry, hair disheveled and damp with sweat. He looked around to an empty room— the sunlight seeping through his windows. Another dream had plagued his slumber. It had been days now of these nightmares causing him to be severely loss of sleep. He was unsure of how this happened. He has never seen Arabella in any way but distaste. To have these dreams of him wanting her, aching for her and having her was beyond him.

They have been in quite a bad place— Even worst than before due to these dreams of his. He could not look at her in the eyes— He could not be around her for longer than a few moments. It drew the wedge between them more than it already was. He groaned; rubbing his hands through his hair in frusturation. It was not as If he pined for that wedge to disappear-- He did not desire her. She did not desire him. He was sure he was sick.

Arabella woke up in another dreadful mood, but it was more intense this morning as the ball was upon them. More importantely this is her first ball and where the towns people will confirm their chatter about their announced marriage.

Word had spread faster than the plague had.

As the news  went out into town, the mouths of the London people ran like no other. The London people loved a good Drama.

"Did you hear?"

Whispers and conversations of the royal family, particularly the marriage the prince had to come was at an all time high. Arabella did not realize this until inner town folk she had not seen before came in today to prepare for the ball. Carla had been busy the past few days ensuring the food would be to perfection for her daughter's ball. When the king had present it to her she was more than happy to do so. From sun rise to sun down she spent ensuring it was perfect and at night she will sneak into her daughter's room and place a kiss upon her forehead. Arabella had spent most of those days in her room or in the library. 

"Do you loathe your son so much that you will subject him to marry a commoner?" Catherine spat. Leonard sighed, fixing his coat onto his frame in the privacy of their bedroom. Ever since he made the decision for the young couple to marry- his own marriage has been in disarray. Catherine has yet to accept that her son is to marry a poor woman from the slums. She harbored a festering anger for her husband and his choice.