58| Please.. let me back in

I drop Lorna's blood onto the map. I hover my hand over it and focus. I open my eyes and see the spell is working. I tilt my head as the blood moves, circling one spot on the map. I lean forward and smile.

"Perfect."

"Need any help with that?"

I quickly turn around and am shocked to see Isaac.

"I killed you."

"Did you?"

I speed at him but he dodges me. I look over my shoulder.

"I had your blood in my system."

I fully face him. I hold my head up high. When I became a vampire I kept vials of my blood in case of an emergency and someone needs to be healed without me around.

"That means you're sired to me."

"We gonna go or do you want to keep chit chatting?"

I roll my eyes. I throw a portal and we both walk through it. I look around at the town. It's heavily populated. I step forward and he grabs my arm, pulling me back.

"Touch me again, Lahey, and I'll make sure you stay dead."

"Look."

He points across the street and I see Scott.

"What the fuck is he doing here?"

"Before I left Beacon Hills, they were looking for you."

I don't respond. We go a different direction. I bump into a woman. She looks at me and smiles.

"I'm sorry, darling, I wasn't watching where I was going."

"Perfect victim."

I grab her arm and pull her into a shop. I lock the door and she looks at me scared. My fangs come out and she tries to run away. I speed at her, moving her hair out of the way. I bite her neck and my mouth starts burning.

"Vervain." I spit. "You won't be any use to me now."

I snap her neck. I'm surprised Isaac doesn't look shocked. I walk over her body and we walk out of the shop.

"We're looking for a red head, right?"

"In her thirties.. green eyes."

We walk through the crowd and that's when I see Kira. I grab Isaac and we go a different direction. I look at a cabin that stands at the end of one of the streets.

I put a spell around the cabin that doesn't let anyone but me exit it. I walk towards it, stopping Isaac.

"Stay out here."

He listens as I get to the door. I break it and walk in. Alina Maximoff rushes out of a room. She looks at me with nothing but fear in her eyes.

"Oh shit."

"Yeah." I smile. "I hear you're looking for chaos."

I throw an energy blast at her. She tries to throw an energy blast but I run at her, slashing her stomach. My scratch alone will kill her. She stumbles back but I grab her before she falls to the ground. My claws come out as I grab her neck, slamming her into the wall.

"You won't kill me."

"And why's that?"

"You need me."

I laugh. She's pathetic. She will say anything to save her life. They always do.

"I don't need anybody.. I'm the fucking Tribrid."