Chapter 10; New Mission

Rhea's POV

I felt sunlight on my eyelids, waking up from a slumber I don't remember falling into. I opened my eyes and immediately closed them again due to the pounding headache that came with the gift of sight. I groaned and reached up to touch the bridge of my nose when I heard the door open. "Rhea? Hey hey don't touch your face." I opened my eyes looking at Giyu. 

I didn't understand I felt different. I sat up resting my hand on my forehead. "What happened to me? Did I get drugged by the man-whore at the party or something?" I mumbled while Giyu handed me ice. Giyu laughed softly at my nickname for Tengen, Whats got him in such a good mood? I felt like I was gonna die. "No, sadly something worse happened...." He trailed off making me raise an eyebrow out of habit sending a wave of pain through my head. "Then what happened and if something worse happened why are you so happy?" 

"Sanemi beat you up because he told me to commit seppuku and you defended me." I stood up grabbing my sword. "Rhea don't you can't leave, you need to rest." I looked him in the eye, he's stronger mentally. Did he finally stand up for himself? "You've gotten better at communication good job i'm proud of you." I gave him a small smile and turned to leave again, but as soon as I grabbed the doorknob. "I won't let you leave...not while you're like this." I ignore him, changed or not he usually doesn't keep up with threats. I was about to open to door, I feel a little guilty for being rude so I turn around to say goodbye and it all went fuzzy. 

"W-what the- what the fuck?" I stumbled backwards, and I felt a stinging in my neck pulling it out. There was a needle in my hand or was it two or maybe three. I look up and I see two Giyu's standing there scared. I smiled widely stumbling towards him and he backed up. "BeStIe!!" I hugged him hard making him look at me confused. The room spun and I felt super tired, leaning on Giyu for support. "I-I so.....I'm so t-tired." Giyu held me up and helped me get to his futon. "I'm go-g-gonna after I-I I'm gonna tr-" He smiled and tucked me in. "Just go to sleep Rhea you can't even form a decent sentence." It all went black

Giyu's POV

I felt bad for putting a sedative in Rhea's neck but she needed to stay and rest. I started cooking and checked on her periodically. Who knew she could be so sweet when she was tired. "Please if there's any god out there please protect her from herself. Don't let her get killed, I'm begging you" I finished cooking and put a bowl of soup next to her and started cleaning my estate.

I was upstairs when I heard the front door open and close. I drew my sword walking downstairs. I saw Rengoku talking to Rhea, who was surprisingly awake but I'm not surprised nothing can keep her down. I sat next to Rhea giving her a questioning look. "Rengoku needs me for a mission possibly an upper rank. I'll be leaving tonight."  I nodded giving her a bag. There was many items in there for her like sweets and her sketch book. 

Rhea's POV

It's been three hours since I've been at Giyu's estate. Rengoku and I finally got to the train station, he was a bubbly person and asked me how I felt after getting pummeled by Sanemi. I like him but his personality doesn't really fit mine. We hid our swords and got on the Mugen train. "Hey I'm going to get us food do you want anything?" He laughed and my fake smile faded. "30 BOXES OF BENTO PLEASE!!" My wallet was going to suffer, I sighed and called over the bento sales girl and bought the amount. Hashira or not this was going to be a bitch to carry, and it was when I got to Rengoku he took them and started eating screaming the word "tasty", this was going to be insufferable.

I was leaning against my window trying to fall asleep over the sound of Rengoku's loud ass when I felt multiple presences. I opened my eyes seeing the demon slayer that I tried to kill and two other boys a blonde one sitting next to me. "Oi red haired boy! Why is there a demon in that box?" Rengoku stopped me shaking his head. "The master personally spared both of them you can't do anything." The boy looked shaken as he sat next to Rengoku. The blonde boy poked my shoulder. "I'm Zenistu Agutsuma. The boy with the earrings is Tanjiro Kamado. The boar is Inosuke." I mutter a quick good for you and try to relax. I was off in my own world when I felt a demonic presence other than the one in the box. I got up taking off, Rengoku and Tanjiro quickly behind me.

I found the demon and cut open my hand. "Breath of blood third form, blood riptide." The demon was gone in an instant and we all went back to our seats. I remembered the bag Giyu gave me and I opened it up finding my sketch book. I drew for a good while and then a conductor came by punching our tickets and leaned back Zenistu's head on my shoulder. I felt so tired. I looked over and saw everyone sleeping, I sighed letting darkness take me.