chapter 13 [broke up]

??pov....

"Sunghoon opened his eyes slowly and found himself lying on bed "

"Finally you awake" Jay said and sunghoon look at him ,and then he find he had tissue paper in his nose to stop bleeding ".

" how are you feeling hyung"Niki asked and sunghoon mumbled "fine".

" park sunghoon you shouldn't pressure your brain and yourself. Because of stress your body feeling weak and you are having nose bleed and dizzy ,did you eat something in the morning?" The sister [nurse of school] asked .

" I did" sunghoon said.

" you are so lucky to have them as your friend " the nurse said and smiled.

" he nodded ,and get up from his bed".

" sunghoon you need to rest ,why are you up laid down " jake said but sunghoon shake his head.

" my class, I will missed again" sunghoon said and jake sighed.

"We already told about your condition the teacher asked us not to let you pressure " Jay said and sunghoon didn't say anything.
_________________________________________

Dorm:

* knock*

"Hoon can I come?" Heeseung asked .

" come in" he said.

" heeseung entered inside and look at him nervously ".

"What happened?you need something?" Sunghoon asked .

"How are you" heeseung asked and sunghoon give him teasing smile.

"Since when do you start to care about me" heeseung rolled his eyes and throw something on him.

"Sunghoon caughted it and saw it's lollipop ".

"Bye" heeseung said and leaving his room ,sunghoon chuckled and sighed.

" suddenly his phone rang, and sunghoon saw the display name on his phone".

"Jake"
_________________________________________

"Why did you tell me to come in your house fast?" Sunghoon asked.

"Well....Me and hyung brokeup "jake said and sunghoon eyes widened.

"What?you and heeseung? Finally?"sunghoon screamed  jake frown.

"What do you mean by finally!?"Jake said and sunghoon changed his expression.

"I mean why? Aren't you both was happy couples?" Sunghoon asked.

"I- actually it's me who brokeup with him "Jake said.

"Why?"sunghoon asked he didn't understand why jake would break up with heeseung when both in love with each other.

"He cheated on me"

"What!?"