chapter 51 [ confession]

" sunghoon got treated his wounds and bruises by his brother and sunghoon didn't say anything, jay was scolding him".

"If mom and dad findout what have you done they will again beat you hoon" Jay said and sunghoon didn't say anything.

"jungwon sighed and look at sunghoon conditions but honestly jungwon feeling actually bad for him but he just want jay to happy but risking his own friendship with sunghoon".

"A familier person entered inside the room and jay and jungwon noticed and they saw the person nervous and hesitant to come "

" jungwon look at Jay nodded, the both leave the room jay tap on the person shoulder and give him smile".

" sunghoon" a soft familier sweet voice sunghoon heard and turned his side and saw its jake.

"Jake" sunghoon said and jake heartbroke seeing at the bandages on his faces and hands .

" he come towards him and kneel infront him".

"Why did you fight with them" jake asked .

"They are talking shit about you!!" Sunghoon said and jake sigh.

"Let them it's not like all are true " jake said .

"I'm sorry" sunghoon said and jake looked at him.

"That was accident I don't have feeling for hyung he's your I never meant to destroy you and his relationship " sunghoon said and jake looking at him.

"But you did" jake said.

"Since the day you touched me on mall we did some things my relationship with him already ruiend, what I did on washroom with you my relationship already ruiend I hated myself for destroying the things between him and mine" jake said ..

"I should stop you I should pushed I shouldn't done that things what I did ! Hyung know he know what I done behind his back but still he's with me I don't deserve him it's better if things gone that way" jake said and pang on sunghoon heart when he realized what he will think when jake will know heeseung have sex with him.

" jake can I tell you something?" Sunghoon said and jake look at him.

"I know it's too late for me to say this but...I love you "sunghoon confessed finally ..

" I know what happening right now it's not your fault it's my fault..you are my first crush and my first love since childhood I only love you it's hurts to see you with someone!it's hurts to see you with someone who is making you happy but the someone isn't me" sunghoon said and jake didn't give any emotions.

" the day you remember when I text you and called you to on rooftop and that day I was about to confess you my feeling towards but when I go there you are already tell your feeling to someone and someone hand "sunghoon saying jake don't know what he should say because that was sudden and so many things happened.

"Is that why you hate heeseung hyung?" Sunghoon nodded.

"Heeseung hyung know that I like you and that day you saw the picture I was fighting with him but my leg slipped and our lips touched that the picture is showed "sunghoon said.

"And jake sighed hold sunghoon softly and caressing ".

" can you tell me about this one ?" Jake asked and sunghoon look at the wound mark on his wrist .

" after what happened on mall and you stop coming school and i was worried about and when i visit your house and I heard everything you say that day to heeseung hyung" sunghoon said.

" jake eyes widened and his face turned into serious ".

"You try to attempt suicide because of me?" Jake asked he don't want heard the answer his heartbeating so fast.

"Sunghoon hesitate ".

"Answer me hoon is that true? " Jake asked again and sunghoon slowly nodded.

" Why?hoon ??you could just come and tell me anything why would you try to plan something stupid don't you think me as your friend!!!you promise me you will share everything then how could you-" jake yelled at him.

" I thought if I disappeared everything going to be okay" jake slapped sunghoon on his cheek.

"A loud sound echo on room, sunghoon feel his cheek is paining".

"How could you think like that!!! How could you think that if you gone everything going to be okay?do you know how much I blame myself for your conditions you and heeseung hyung are selfish he didn't even tell me the reason for getting hurt by his parents and you!!! You want to die just because I say something stupid" jake yelled tears filling on his cheek.

"What about me?you guys ever think about me? Did you both think how I'm feeling how I'm alive?I'm suffering too just like you two I'm having own issues but did I give up?did I say I want to die no!!because I have you both in my life!!!" Jake yelled and tears rolled from his cheek.

"Jake " sunghoon whispered.

"I...I love you both I can't choose between you two I'm ready to accept what you did ...I don't want to lose you both" jake said and sunghoon pulled him in hugged.

"I let him go because I don't want to hurt him I stopped talking with you because it's my fault for making the things messy!! Hyung was right with knowing whole thing I just say go away ...I'm bad boyfriend and bad bestfriend " jake said crying on sunghoon shoulder .

"No you aren't it's my fault for messing with you two" sunghoon said.

"It's my fault for having sex sith hyung I can't tell him he will broke more from inside" sunghoon thought himself .