Chapter 6[dramatic]

???pov.

" ew stay away from you bitch!!" Jay said and pushing sunghoon away from him who is clingy with him.

"I lost my first kiss with that bastered !!!my first kiss!!"" Sunghoon started to cry and jay sighed and jungwon and niki laughing at him.

" you are crying and stress because you lost your first kiss with heeseung hyung?"Jay asked and sunghoon sobbing and nodded.

"Jay sighed massaging his head ,jungwon and niki silently laughing".

"Why are you laughing bitches!!!" Jay yelled and sunghoon looking at Jay with puppy face.

" Dude it's just kiss not big deal stop crying over and get the hell away from me!!" Jay said and sunghoon looked down.

"It's not about kiss it's about feeling my feeling I got hurt today"sunghoon said in sad tone Jay look feel guilty for yelling at him.

"Sunghoon I-I Don't know should I go and punched heeseung hyung "Jay asked.

"Don't don't hit him what if I'm pregnant and heeseung hyung is my child father" sunghoon said and Niki choked on his drink and jungwon eyes widened.

" Jay pulled sunghoon and throw at ground"

"PARK SUNGHOON!!!!!"

___________________________________________

"You are here " ?? Said and sit beside him on chair.

" jake"?? Said and jake smiled.

" how are you?" Jake asked and his boyfriend, heeseung put his head on jake shoulder.

" I'm not feeling well" heeseung said and jake nodded.

"Something happened??" Jake asked.

" i-nothing it's just I'm stress for upcoming exams that's all" heeseung said and jake nodded.

" d-do you want to come in my place today hyung?my parents aren't home again" jake asked and heeseung chuckled.

" why are you blushing my ikeu?what are you thinking in your tiny brain"heeseung teased .

"Nothing hyung!!" Jake cheeks turned red and heeseung giggled.

" by the way when I was coming here I saw sunghoon running on the floor like teenager girl got break up" jake said remember sunghoon funny face.

" is he crying?"heeseung asked worried about sunghoon.

" I don't think so bro look like someone got him pregnant" jake said and laughed.

" but male can't be pregnant "heeseung said and jake sighed.

"It's joke hyung"
___________________________________________

"Just go to your house it's not hyung will eat you"Niki said pushing his brother.

" what if...I he..." sunghoon said.

" Who do you love jake or heeseung!!!" Niki scold.

"J-jake" sunghoon mumbled.

"Jake what?" The door room opened both niki and sunghoon screamed together.

"Eh?why are you shouting and what do you mean by jake?" Jake said and niki and sunghoon scanned the dorm.

" Niki I think we got wrong room" sunghoon said and about to run but heeseung come out from room and grabbed sunghoon collar.

"Where do you think you are going little mouse"Heeseung said and sunghoon feel someone glaring at him.

"HELP ME!!!!!"