chapter 93[ bottom who? pt1]

??pov

" sunghoon angrily dragging heeseung and heeseung he was calm, sunghoon pushed some random door and dragged his boyfriend inside and locked the door behind"

" what do you think you are doing hyung?letting some random girls touching you?" Sunghoon asked and heeseung chuckled.

"It's my body my mind I can let do whatever I want" heeseung said and sit on the bed he didn't argue with sunghoon just enjoying how sunghoon looking fucking hot when he's angry.

" you are wrong!!! Your body your mind belong to me not them" sunghoon said and walked towards heeseung with dark eyes, he pushed heeseung with force on bed and pinned his both hands above his head.

" are you jealous?" Heeseung teased.

" Shut up whore" sunghoon said and heeseung surprised.

" wait you call me what-" heeseung mouth shut by sunghoon lips he kissing him now, he kissing him hard bite his bottom lips making heeseung moaned and open his mouth sunghoon slip his tongues inside him and their both tongues dominant with each other explore inside kissing Licking sucking each other tongue, sunghoon pinned heeseung both hand and one hand roaming around heeseung body.

" slip his hand inside heeseung t-shirt squeeze heeseung waist".

" his hand tracing the waist line , then his hand going under heeseung pant, removing his belt unbuttoned his pant and slip his hand under his boxer feeling heeseung length.

" heeseung feel sunghoon hands on his Cock, he moaned when sunghoon stroke him inside".

" he break the kiss and moaning ".

" sunghoon groaned, he leaving wet kisses on heeseung neck and collarbones along with hickeys ".

"Hyung...can I fuck you tonight" sunghoon asked stroking him slowly, heeseung couldn't able to say the pleasure rushing through his whole body.

" heeseung look at him while his mouth open, sunghoon smirked."

"Oh can't speak? What now hyung?" Sunghoon said and leaving heeseung hands "

" I don't need permission from you I can do whatever I want isn't hyung" sunghoon leaned and whispered on heeseung with seductive tone.

" y-yes" heeseung said and sunghoon giggle.

"I didn't heard hyung yes? What?" Sunghoon said and he pushed heeseung pant , and removing .

" he can view heeseung pretty big massive Dick and heeseung rolled his eyes on pleasure how hard his Dick on his hand".

" fuck you are pre-cumming, mm did my hyung is horny now" sunghoon said and then remove his own clothes naked infront sunghoon.

" sunghoon.." heeseung whispered and notice how sunghoon looking so good over him, sunghoon hover again at him attaching his lips helping heeseung to remove his uppers clothes and now he kissing all Over his body"

"Sunghoon put his mouth on heeseung nipple feeling how hard heeseung nipple are now".

" agh...hoon" heeseung moan when sunghoon giving kitty licks, heeseung feeling so good he never bottom for anyone but for sunghoon he will it's like sunghoon is the first he willing to give everything ".

" shhh!! You will get what you want hyung" sunghoon said and flicking his nipple with his tongues playing with heeseung nipples feeling how heeseung body vibrating under him".

"You looks so tiny under me hyung" sunghoon said and heeseung moaned.

" yes moaned like this hyung I like hearing your voice when you do this shit I should do more often it's look so good when you do this" sunghoon said ,and then his hand on heeseung thighs rubbing slowly .

" hmm we Don't have lube here but..." sunghoon smirked, and heeseung gluped.

"Open your damn mouth whore"