chapter 56 [i want you]

NIGHT ..

JAKE POV:

" jake was doing his home work solving maths equations since his teacher was drunk and decided to give lots of homework ".
(☺️ 🔪 I'm so pissed with my math teacher hope a crow will poop on his hair )

" suddenly he got call from sunghoon "

Jake:

Hello

Sunghoon:
Is this jake?
(Unknown voice)

Jake:

May I know who are you and how do you have sunghoon phone with you ?
(Jake asked with worriedly)

Sunghoon:
Sir I'm byun baekhyun
And the owner of this phone is drunk and
Not moving and since your number on top list I call you to get him

Jake:

Okay I'm coming to pick up him

*ended call*
___________________________________________

BAR...

"What he say?" Suho asked while baekhyun .

" he say he will come and pickup him" baekhyun said and sighed while looking at drunk sunghoon who was drinking non- stop.

"Suho nodded ".

Few moments later...

" jake entered inside the bar and looking for sunghoon".

"He saw sunghoon was alone and drinking "

"Sunghoon was thinking everything happening on his, he can't swallow anything he's right now the position is like do or fucking die".

"When he was going to drink another one suddenly a hand stop him and sunghoon look up".

" that's enough let's go home"jake said and sunghoon chuckled.

" Why I feel I saw jake just now I'm hallucinating now!" Sunghoon said but jake didn't let him drink and pulled his arm.

" let go sunghoon " jake again said and this time sunghoon clearly he can see its jake but his mind is dizzy.

" jake" sunghoon said smiled.

" you come" sunghoon said and stand up but he couldn't able to stand his own feet .

" sunghoon!!! Be careful!!" Jake said and grabbed his hand supporting him.

" my friend jake you come finally when I need you " sunghoon said .

" you are drunk hoon we should leave now !" Jake said and held sunghoon supporting him and walking out from the bar.

" jake put sunghoon head back sit and laid him down comfortably and look at driver."

" he tell the address and the driver started the car".

Time skip:

" jake paid the taxi driver and bringing sunghoon to his dorm".