chapter 92 [ party night]

YEONJUN MANSION:

" eh are we in correct address?" Niki asked while sunghoon checking the map beside him sunoo and Selena .

"Selena wearing reveling dress her , and sunoo and niki was wearing normal and comfortable clothes .jungwon didn't come with them because of personal issues".

" where is hyung?" Sunoo asked and sunghoon look at him.

" hyung say he have some works to do" sunghoon said and then they entered inside the gate they can heard the loud bass of the sound screaming.

" sunghoon ring the bell and look at his friends ".

" yeonjun opened the door and meet sunghoon and others".

" welcome guys" yeonjun said , they entered inside.

" Hey sunghoon!!!"?? Said and waved at them.

" Hey Daniel!!" Sunghoon said and waved back.

" enjoys guys tonight we are free !!!do whatever you all want" yeonjun yelled and Niki and sunoo walked towards other side.

" Selena following sunghoon".

" let's dance sunghoon" Selena asked shyly and sunghoon chuckled and nodded.

" they are dancing together and laughing, some waiter come towards them with drink they take some shots and Selena glance at familier person.

"That's heeseung senior o my god he looking at our way is he looking at me?" Selena thought and blushed.

Heeseung pov:

" what the fuck- why he's with again with that girl I thought we supposed to meet at this party did he forget ?me" heeseung thought and then watching how sunghoon hands on her waist and the girl hand on sunghoon neck.

" someone girl approach heeseung"

" Hey senior can we dance with you?" ?? Said and heeseung look at them and smiled .

"Sure ladies" heeseung said and then he notice that girl with sunghoon coming closer to sunghoon and sunghoon didn't doing anything.

"Let's go gurls" heeseung said and the girls giggled.

" everyone on their drunk dazed dancing on song , controlling their body movement forget about their surrounding ".

Sunghoon pov:

" Selena suddenly put my hands on her waist and wrapped her hands on my neck and I can feel her waist moving in the music vibe ".

" she smiling at me and I smiled at her back, it's just dance right? And nothing else she's my friend? A new friend"

" suddenly my eyes fall on familier person heeseung hyung, he surrounding by girls and some girls are touching him all Over and he's not saying anything ? What the fuck!!"

" don't look at others sunghoon look at me" Selena said and sunghoon look at her but inside he was boiling like egg his brain isn't braining."

" what he's doing?" Sunghoon couldn't concentrate when lee mf- heeseung pulling some girls towards him and whispered something and the girls blushing and giggled and what the hell some girls also grinding him".

" sunghoon slightly pushed Selena and Selena look confused."

" what happened?" Selena asked .

"I'm sorry I have to go now" sunghoon said and walked towards heeseung.

" sunghoon walking towards them and he pushed those girls from heeseung and glared at heeseung".

" Hey who are you!!" One of annoying girl said angrily.

" Shut up hoes " sunghoon said and grabbed heeseung hand.

" and you come with me " sunghoon said and dragged him somewhere.

___________________________________________

💅now it's show time !!!!