BACK AT IT AGAIN

Ten minutes later, I'm sitting down in Belle's study

Ten minutes later, I'm sitting down in Belle's study. The place I have grown so familiar with once more. The sun is shining directly down onto the two of us, reflecting off of Belle's back. She looks gorgeous in the glowing light. We both look at one another as the word document is loading up. As I am about to begin it all once more.

This feels once more. And once again, I am diving headfirst into the world of Belle Gilbert.

"So" I say.

"So" Belle repeats after me with an amused expression on her face, one leg over the other.

"You ready for this?"

I question, I am deliberating what she is going to tell me. The more about the werewolves that haunt the night sky and howl at the moon for company. The vampires that are banished by the sun but those lucky few who get the rings that harness the power of the sun and protect them, and the witches. The balancing force of nature which keeps everything intact.

"As much as you are." Belle nods her head.

"Where do we begin?" I say to her. Belle props herself up, placing one arm onto the armchair and the other propped up.

"We begin...a little before my usual story." Belle looks at me briefly and smiles, which makes me curious.

"A little before?" I raise an eyebrow.

"In the twenties."

"Isn't that a little in the future?" I laugh awkwardly, playing with the keys on the computer but belle laughs herself, but not awkwardly.

"Oh no my dear, not the 2020's." Belle waves a hand, she straightens herself up.

"The 1920's."

What.

I had heard things about the 1920's, the jazz, the beautifulness of the swinging and how the people in the 1920's enjoyed themselves truly. The way that the people danced with one another, all the smoking and the dancing, the way the cars were so ancient. The way the world was so ancient 120 years ago.

"The 1920's?" I raise an eyebrow, thinking that the woman in front of me is joking.

"Yes Carina, the 1920's." Belle replies, casually. She is very cool about this.

"You were around then." I realise, I forget sometimes that I am dealing with a vampire.

"Carina, not to spoil anything, but I have been around for a thousand years; so yes, I was."

A/N: THE TWENTIES??? 

Who knew.

Oh! Me! Me! I knew. 

I.

Am.

Gonna.

Have.

So.

Much.

Fun.

Ofc my darling Belle was around in the twenties, her own Daisy Buchanan's. 

Hi my sweets, I really wanna write the twenties cuz I'm like...so invested. 1920s>>>1903. (I'm gonna have to write in 1903 in like a year, wish me luck. Dying slowly)

Also not an OC change...it's very hard to explain but like Rachel Zegler will play her in the twenties cuz like all my love to Ariana Greenblatt but she's like...16. Daria is canonically 17 yes but she looks different okay. So I choose u, Rachel Zegler (also u have more gifs)

After all the flashbacks, we shall get a Carina chapter and then it's SEASON THREE BABY. 

Season three is my darling, idc.