DIFFERENCE

"You guys really didn't speak?"

I look over at Belle, I feel that twinge of guilt when she shakes her head. Not even a word? Belle stands up from her seat, she walks around the room, biting down on her nails and thinking about Valentina. She hadn't thought about her in a while, which I knew meant the two of them were well and truly over.

"Not a word." Belle says.

"But you loved her and she loved you?" I cannot wrap my head around them not talking. "Why didn't you call her?"

"Pride, the fact that she could live without me." Belle shakes her head like a dog. "The fact, in a way, I was free once more to be the person I actually was."

"Were you happy like that?" I ask her.

"Do you honestly think I was happy like that?" Belle raises an eyebrow, which makes me feel a little bit stupid.

"No but I guess I don't know." I honestly didn't, Belle stands up, straightening her clothes out. It's only around mid-day.

"No, I was not happy like that. I had many men, many women, many lovers in my lifetime but none of them meant as much to me as Valentina did."

"Not even your own husband?"

"No, he meant more to me." Belle answers honestly, which makes me a little happy that she was truly infatuated with the person she married.

"What was different, in your love story with Val than your one now?" I inquire, typing this onto a separate part of the computer.

"The difference?" Belle smirked at me. "A big one. The difference with Val was she was pure, and she was beautiful, and she was angelic."

"My husband is scrappy, he's sarcastic and he's funny. Bex made me realise something that day, that whilst I could love, adore, and settle for beautiful, pure, and angelic. I adored scrappy, sarcastic, and funny, I relish with the man I love, I never relished with Valentina."

"Listen, Val is my first love. She was my first love. I was on this planet for nine hundred years before I found my first love. It took me that long; it took me that long to find the person that I could consider my first love. Looking back now, I don't even think I genuinely loved her. I realised I was capable of love that day. And it took me nearly a hundred more years to find the person that was my last and only person I could see myself loving for the rest of my life."

"But she came back to you?" I inquired.

"Oh, she knew she'd come back to me. And we nearly got our successful conclusion." Belle says back to me.

"But?"

"Oh, don't let me ruin the surprise for you, Carina."

A/N: Guess whose back

A/N: Guess whose back. So...kinda died. Low-key, I saw the light, the light showed me lots of thirst trap edits of Finnick Odair. 

And that's when I knew I was in heaven. 

Belle is married to a man?! NOOOOOOO

my honest reaction:

then i realise who that mean is:

their babes would be/are so cute

I need Belle to marry a woman, with her hoe husband on the side. Istg I'm writing them rn, and it's like...man u such a whore for her. She literally got you whimpering brotha. 

(Yes I'm uploading these MONTHS after I've wrote them. It's just...it's me being a bitch)