WICKED

July 1920. Chicago.

"Gloria, guess whose home!"

It was a pacific and serene night in Chicago, the unknown mystery in the air was still to be located but yet it seemed so content, the sun had just set over Chicago itself. The moon was soaring up in the delicacy of the sky, the stars were lit up like candles in the blue, and more significantly, the bar on the end of the street had been opened for business that night.

Miss Gloria Carmine, a truly striking woman with short blonde hair, was scrubbing down the bar from the earlier night, a brawl had happened to break out between two of the regulars, Mr. Bosworth, and Mr. Burke. As it was, they called themselves the two B's.

But Gloria had another word for them that began with B.

Gloria was cleansing down the bar, decorated in her favourite golden and white flapper dress for the evening, when the doors exploded themselves open. Gloria tutted to herself, yet a small smirk performed from the corner of her face as she noticed the figure who had appeared in the bar.

"Hello there, my love." Gloria favourably welcomed the visitor into the bar, as she sauntered in on her own flapper dress, this one was inflaming red and an obscure black colour.

"Hello my Gloria." The girl catapulted herself up the steps, setting her arms around Gloria and giving the vocalist a hug. "Ooh what has happened? Blood?"

The adolescent girl placed her fingertips down onto the bar, her index finger dusting up the blood as she licked it. she looked Gloria immediately in the eyes with a substantial grin on her face as the blood touched her vampire mouth, Gloria tutted.

"Now don't get drinking any, if one of my regulars come in a bit early and see those fangs—" Gloria's parented the young girl, who rolled her eyes in pursuing amusement, slipping herself down onto the bar itself.

"Oh Gloria, how little faith you have in me." The young girl shouted out, placing her gloves on her fingertips once more and placing her hand on her heart mockingly. "And here, sitting in my loneliness, I thought I was your favourite Mikaelson."