Chapter 13

Cassie P.O.V

"I just can't believe him, I never thought he was going to this to her" I said.

"He didn't seem to be that kind of guy, I guess we were wrong" Claire said.

"I just want to punch him in the face right now"

"I do too, but we need to calm ourselves and think how we are going to tell Danna"

"This is going to hurt her so much, I don't want to break her heart"

"I don't either, but she needs to find out somehow and we can't keep this from her"

"I know, we should wait until she comes back from London and tell her face to face"

I honestly don't know how she is going to react to this. She is my best friend; I don't want Danna to get hurt again.

Danna P.O.V

Dear Esme

There are no words to describe today, just have to say BEST DAY OF MY FREAKING LIFE!!!! From this point forward, I know my life is going to change. Everything in my life is just going perfect; I'm with the guy that I like, I met my favorite band, the girl that inspires me to dance is like my big sister and now I have a career. I just couldn't ask for more, now I have everything that I've ever wanted. Well Esme, today was a very long day, I'm off to sleep. Good night sweet dreams.

****Next Morning****

*phone ringing*

Its 6 am and someone is calling me already, I wonder who it is so early.

"Hello" I sounded dead; I can barely keep my eyes open.

"Danna, you need to come home right away, mom got in to a car accident!" it was my sister Krystal.

"What!? How did it happen? How is she doing!?" I said rushing out of my bed.

"I can't explain it right now, she is about to get in to surgery. I need you to come home today"

"Don't worry, I'm on it. Just keep me update with everything please"

"I will, just come please"

"I am, see you in the morning"

As I hanged up my phone, I rushed in to Danielle's room to tell her that I have to go.

*knock, knock*

"Danielle, please, please, please open the door!"

"Danna, what's wrong? Why are you up so early?" she said rubbing her eyes as she opened the door.

"My mom got into a car accident; she is in the hospital right now. I have to go home!"

"Is she alright!? How did it happen!?”

“I don’t have details, but I need to go right now”

“Ok, ok, go and get ready while I wake up Liam to take us to the airport”

“Alright, thanks Dani”

“Oh, and Danna!”

“Yes?”

“Everything is going to be alright, ok”

“Thanks Dani”

***2 hours later***

 We’re on our way back to L.A, I just want to get home already, I need to see my mom.

“Danna, you need to relax, there’s nothing you can do right now. You need to calm down, do it for your mom”

“I can’t help it Dani, I want to know how is she doing. I’m really worried about her”

“I know, just try to relax and get some sleep, this is going to be a long flight”

Danielle is right, there’s nothing I can do right now. I should try to sleep a little bit.

Harry P.O.V

“What!? Why you guys didn’t wake me up?” I said.

“I’m sorry mate, we barely found out through Liam right now” Zayn said.

“Where is he at?”

“He is on his way here from the airport”

“Is Danna ok!?”

“I don’t know mate, you need to wait for Liam to come back and ask him”

“No! I’m not going to wait for no one, I need to know now!”

“Harry, you need to calm down. I’m pretty sure she is fine”

“I-I need to go see her”

“What do you mean?”

“Guys, start packing. We’re going to L.A”

 (A/N:  Hey guys,  I hope you guys are doing great =) I been busy a lot lately and honestly I haven't been here for a while until today and I noticed the story wasn't uploaded all the way, but I finally fixed it yayy! well hope you guys liked it and if you do spread the word please. Thank you!

Love

Sifrina =) xoxo )