Chapter 11

Dear Esme:

It’s 6:00am and it’s so weird for me to be awake this early, I usually wake up around 8:00. I guess the nerves are getting me even more now, tomorrow it’s my audition and I don’t know how is going to go and there’s just 2 options, I do it perfect and get in to the crew or I mess up and bye bye dream. I don’t feel prepare for this yet, Danielle says I’m doing good but is it good enough to impress Mark? I shouldn’t be thinking like this but I’m so scare that I’m not going to make it. I guess this only shows that I’m not confident with what I’m doing right now. I have to stop thinking negative and start to think positive about this like my sister once said “Believe, think positive and all your wishes are going to come true.” Yeah that’s what I’m going to do, I’m going to believe in myself and believe in what I’m doing……

*knock-knock*

I heard a light knock on my door.

“Danna are you awake already?” it was a little bit dark but I could recognize Danielle’s voice.

“Yes I am and Good Morning”

“Good Morning” she sounded kinda half asleep “Why are you awake so early?”

“I don’t know, I woke up and I just couldn’t go back to sleep”

“You’re nervous huh?”

“I guess I am, tomorrow is the audition and what about if I don’t make it?”

“Danna you’ve been working so hard for this and I know you prepared. Trust me you don’t have to worry about anything, because I know for a fact you are going to do amazing.”

Just listened to what Danielle said actually made me feel better and she is right I don’t have to worry about anything.

“Thanks Dani, I feel much better now”

“Good, now try to go back to sleep because you are going to need a lot of energy for today. Remember is our last day rehearsing and we have to make it 100%”

“I know, thanks”

She gave me a smile and walked out of my room. I’m going to follow Danielle’s advice and go back to sleep I’m still feeling tired from last night.

*************************

After 2 hours the smell of pancakes woke me up, I’m still feeling so tired but I need to get up. When I got out from my room I bumped into someone…..it was Zayn.

“Hey Zayn, are you feeling better?”

It looks like he didn’t have a good night.

“Yeah, I’m fine just with a bad headache that’s all” he had red eyes; I guess he’s been crying the whole night.

“Are you sure is just that?”

“Yes I’m sure”

I know he is not alright but I didn’t insist on asking him more questions, he will talk when he needs to talk.

“Alright then, you wanna go get breakfast?”

“Yeah, I smell pancakes and I’m starving”

“Haha let’s go then”

When we got to the kitchen I saw Harry cooking the pancakes and everyone waiting for them to be ready.

“Good morning guys” I said to everyone.

“Good morning Danna” Liam, Niall and Louis said at the same time.

“Good morning Dan, feeling better?” Danielle said.