chapter 1

Chapter 1

Dear diary:

 MMM I think this is weird just talking to a piece of paper but I guess is the only way I can express myself without being judge by other people. Well I’m going to introduce myself my name is Danna James but people call me Dan, I’m 15 years old going to turn 16 in two months, I have two siblings a sister and a brother. My sister is 30 and she is expecting her first baby and my brother is 26 so yes I’m the baby in the family (for now). Anyway I want to write this diary because I want something that I can put my feelings on, not a family member or a friend, sometimes I feel like I’m just annoying them with my problems…….

“Danna!!!” Mom calls

“Yes?” I reply 

“Dinner is ready”

“Coming”

Well diary I think that’s it for today talk to you tomorrow btw I think I have to look a name for you so I don’t have to call you diary all the time well got to go night night.

I know probably this is ridiculous a 15 year old girl writing a diary but hey sometimes works, it’s better than telling people how you feel and don’t care too much right? While walking downstairs I hear a lot of voices so I hurry to get down and saw that we have visitors.

“Danna you finally here. I want you to meet our new neighbors” Mom said

I saw two ladies standing in front of me, one of them looks like Mom’s age or a little bit older and the other girl was really pretty she is young but she seems older than me though like in her 20s, she is a little bit taller than me and has curly hair. I feel like I know her from somewhere but I don’t remember from where. Mm??

“Look hun, this is Mrs. Peazer and her daughter Danielle” 

Of course now I remember her, she is the luckiest girl in the world, she is dating Liam Payn from One Direction.

“Hi Danna nice to meet you” Mrs. Peazer said.

“Nice to meet you too” I reply

“Hey Danna I’m Dani…”

I cut her off

“OMG! I know exactly who you are. You are Liam Payn’s girlfriend. AHHHHH!!!!!” Ok so I kinda got really excited about the idea of having Danielle as my neighbor. “I’m so sorry for fangirl a little bit but I got excited of having you as a neighbor oh and btw you are an amazing dancer”

“It’s alright and thanks” she said with a smile on her face.

“You are very welcome” I said smiling

“So Danna right? Tell me about yourself. I want to get to know you more now that we are going to be neighbors” she said smiling.

“Well I’m 15 years old going to turn 16 in two months. I love to dance as well, I’m good I guess but not as good as you” I said.

“Well if you want I can teach you some moves sometime” she said.

“Really? I would love that” I said smiling and jumping around.

“Danielle we have to go Mrs. James and Danna need to get rest” Mrs. Peazer said.

“Well it was a pleasure to meet you Dan and Mrs. James, thank for having us tonight” Danielle said.

“No problem, anytime” Mom said

“Bye Danielle, it was a pleasure to meet you guys too. Good Night.” I said

“Bye” They both reply.