chapter 9

Dear Esme:

Guess what?!.... Erick finally asked me to his girlfriend last night, I still can't believe it after waiting the whole year he finally asked. I honestly didn't think he would like me, I thought he liked this other girl from school mmm what was her name again?... oh yeah her name is Hailey, she has blonde hair, light skin and wears glasses. She can be nice sometimes but most of the time she is a totally bitch and does everything she can, to get Erick's attention. Ughh she gets a lot on my nerves but I don't think I have to worry about her anymore because Erick and I are together now. Cassie is not gonna believe this when I tell her.

I grabbed my phone from the table and dial Cassie's number I hope she answers this time.

"Hello" yay! Cassie answered.

"Yay Cassie you answered!!" I said.

"yeah, I'm sorry for not answering your call the other day but I been busy lately but I heard you voice mail, what happened? Are you alright?"

"Yes I'm perfect, soooooooooooo guess what?"

"mm no idea, what?"

"Come on, guess please?"

"Alright mmm..... sorry no clue"

"mmm fine, well.... ERICK ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!"

"OMG! Really? What did you say? How did he ask you? You need to tell me every detail!"

"Haha yes really and of course I said yes. Well he took me to dinner last night and when he brought me back home he kissed me and after that he asked me to be his girlfriend."

"OMG! I'm so happy for you, honestly you guys make a cute couple. I can't wait to see Hailey's face when she finds out"

"I know right , she is going to hate me more now, but who cares. Oh! I need to tell you another thing but please don't freak out when I tell you"

"mm ok, what happened?"

" I got an audition for a professional dance crew"

"Danna!!! That's amazing congratulations. I know you are going to get in, you are a good dancer. How did you get the audition?"

"Danielle Peazer got me the audition"

"DANIELLE PEAZER!?? Liam Payn's girlfriend?"

"Yes and yes"

"Wait but... but how did you meet her?"

"Um.... Well... she is my new neighbor, she moved here 3 weeks ago so that's how I met her"

"Wow that's crazy but why you didn't tell me before?"

"I'm sorry I really wanted to tell you this before but I wanted to give Danielle a little of privacy that's why."

"It's alright I understand, so when and where is you audition?"

"Next Saturday and it's going to be in London"

"That's great you are so lucky, I hope everything goes great and Good Luck"

"Thank you"

"oh! I almost forgot you better call me after your audition"

"haha I will I promise"

"ok, got to go bye"

"Alright bye."

Well she took it better than I thought, that's why she is my best friend because she always understand every situation. *New messages* I unlock my phone and saw I had 2 messages, one from Erick and another one from Harry.